The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 sweat

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 02/01/2011 : 17:05:20
do royals sweat at all???
its just whenever i go in bullets tank, and he is in his hot hide, when i lift it up, there is always some condensation on the inside of the hide, as if he has been sweating. sometime sbow has it, but not as much
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CoN Posted - 04/01/2011 : 17:22:27
I love Bloodhound gang!!
Royalbob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 16:00:19
haha Bloodhound gang are funny. vid and lyrics made me laugh.
n/a Posted - 03/01/2011 : 20:31:56
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

As already said. Condensation or pee.

LOL - dew or eww!

What did you think to the song then?
Royalbob Posted - 03/01/2011 : 20:25:42
As already said. Condensation or pee.
n/a Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:57:48
quote:
Originally posted by Benji54

maybe its because he goes into his hide when he is warm from basking and so heats it up and causes condensation to form? as royalbob said, defo not sweat, cold blooded animals cant sweat etc they can only regulate their body temperature by their surroundings, eg basking. that said it is a common misconception that cold blooded animals are "cold" when in fact their body can reach temperatures many times that that would kill a human being. i reckon its probably condensation, caused by the snake being either substatially hotter or colder than the hide its in.

ps...love the bloodhound gang! "the ballad of chacey lane" is an awesome song...not for everyone tho lol!

LOL - just listened to it - they are a daft lot - funny though!
Benji54 Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:44:51
maybe its because he goes into his hide when he is warm from basking and so heats it up and causes condensation to form? as royalbob said, defo not sweat, cold blooded animals cant sweat etc they can only regulate their body temperature by their surroundings, eg basking. that said it is a common misconception that cold blooded animals are "cold" when in fact their body can reach temperatures many times that that would kill a human being. i reckon its probably condensation, caused by the snake being either substatially hotter or colder than the hide its in.

ps...love the bloodhound gang! "the ballad of chacey lane" is an awesome song...not for everyone tho lol!
n/a Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:24:46
quote:
Originally posted by boze

:-)

D

LOL - thanks, Boze!
reptiledanny Posted - 03/01/2011 : 11:26:23
quote:
Originally posted by SurroundedByMadness

Could it just be the humidity?

nope as its only in his hide when he is in it, if he has been in his cold hide all day then there is none in his hot hide, bit a bit in his cold hide
Royalbob Posted - 03/01/2011 : 08:55:36
Lol @ bloodhound gang. I gotta hear the song now.
boze Posted - 03/01/2011 : 07:00:01

:-)

D
Royalbob Posted - 03/01/2011 : 01:07:16
Only mammals have sweat glands, and not even all of them.
SurroundedByMadness Posted - 02/01/2011 : 22:58:30
Could it just be the humidity?
reptiledanny Posted - 02/01/2011 : 21:59:10
he def has not weed, as i see it all the time as he is on kitchen roll as well lol
n/a Posted - 02/01/2011 : 21:55:28
quote:
Originally posted by hodgie

the condensation is probably from where hes been for a pee. I see it quite often with mine (all of mine are on paper and i see the stain.)

Ah, lol, never thought of that - what you might call the 'royal wee' lol!
hodgie Posted - 02/01/2011 : 21:52:21
the condensation is probably from where hes been for a pee. I see it quite often with mine (all of mine are on paper and i see the stain.)
n/a Posted - 02/01/2011 : 21:16:27
LOL Scubadude and Figs and thanks for the kind words!!!

Nah, it's a silly group, the Bloodhound Gang, who do this video of one of their tracks, 'Bad Touch' - and the lyrics start with 'sweat, baby sweat'. I'd never heard of them before, but when I discovered broadband this spring I found a youtube clip of 'baby corn snake feeding' that featured the er, song, and wondered why the accompanying suggestions had a video of a lot of young guys dressed up as monkeys ...

Having an infantile sense of humour (as you will know) I found it quite amusing!
Figs Posted - 02/01/2011 : 18:33:08
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

all I can think of is that Bloodhound Gang track 'Bad Touch' with them all dressed up as monkeys in Paris - 'sweat, baby, sweat' LOL

Pythons dressed up as monkeys???
scubadude Posted - 02/01/2011 : 18:27:15
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Got me giggling now, all I can think of is that Bloodhound Gang track 'Bad Touch' with them all dressed up as monkeys in Paris - 'sweat, baby, sweat' LOL

It's an unusual place in Bats world but we love her.
Blackecho Posted - 02/01/2011 : 17:57:37
No idea, not heard of them sweating though.
n/a Posted - 02/01/2011 : 17:27:43
I reckon it's condensation that's going to happen in a small space like a rub or viv - but I honestly don't know whether snakes sweat or not ... not that knowledgeable ...

Got me giggling now, all I can think of is that Bloodhound Gang track 'Bad Touch' with them all dressed up as monkeys in Paris - 'sweat, baby, sweat' LOL

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000