The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Duke is coming home on Thursday YEY!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 11/01/2011 : 19:08:54
The vivarium ordered so it matches the other vivarium I have WILL be here on Thursday so my little fatty snake can come home Thursday afternoon. I'm so excited I just can't wait, I am surrounded by his new light guard, thermostat, viv lock, feeding box Thermostats and hygrometer. A small reminder that he is still sitting in the reptile shop and not here. I'm sure I'm annoying everyone and anyone who stays still long enough for me to talk at them about my snakes.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 12/01/2011 : 19:46:48
Bet you don't sleep a wink tonight!
Robert Posted - 12/01/2011 : 19:45:58
Yes you are - lol as we all would be in the same situation :) at least you will have everything prepared in advance which is the best way to start, enjoy tomorrow :)
Lotabob Posted - 12/01/2011 : 19:43:41
I'm not counting, honest :)
louise32 Posted - 12/01/2011 : 19:21:30
tick tock tick tock lol
Lotabob Posted - 12/01/2011 : 19:11:48
23 HOURS!!! :)
louise32 Posted - 11/01/2011 : 21:02:00
Your not annoying me. I think it's great. I was the same with Nimbus and the same now with the snake I am getting next week. Have a faunarium all set up here, empty and it's driving me mad.

I'm really excited for you and look forward to hearing all about Duke and seeing some pics once he is settled.

I know what you mean about the feeding too. They look awsome. Nimbus is so lazy when he feeds lol
Lotabob Posted - 11/01/2011 : 19:27:47
I cant wait if only for a second I'll get to hold him while I move him then its settling in time and watching from a distance. Water changes and getting a feel for his temprement while my hand is in the vivarium. I am very much looking forward to the first feed (providing he actually does feed, I know what these geezers are like). From some of the videos people on here have posted they have a mighty strike, something my corn doesn't do, he is almost civilised and takes food gently from the tongs. Thursday can't come quick enough.
n/a Posted - 11/01/2011 : 19:13:51
LOL - join the club - you're royally hooked!!

Bet you're counting the hours! Congrats!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000