The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Newbie with first time feed sucess

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nuttierman Posted - 26/02/2011 : 20:17:37
Been a bit concerned about the viv set up and temps, and thanks to all who gave advice and help, still not entirely happy..... But. Decided to change some things about a bit last night, including removing the beech chips for a "cage carpet" so bit the bullet and handled Yoda for a short spell with I must say great ease. He was so calm, no stress or coiling at all. So tonight decided to try a feed, and well I mist say I wasnt expecting the result I got. First strike, followed by a good easy feed. Makes me feel a lot happierthat the viv can't be set up that badly. Still want to get an infra red light set up to watch him with the room in darkness.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nuttierman Posted - 01/03/2011 : 14:04:53
Good post. Laughed I did. I am planning to convert to rats asap. I only got a months supply of mice, as that was what he was getting in the shop and thought I would be better getting him feeding on them and settled in first.

Thanks for the help
Lotabob Posted - 28/02/2011 : 22:17:54
I saw on another post of yours you are feeding mice, it wasn't on subject so thought I'd put it here. It is advisable to get them feding on rats as soon as you can as you'll quickly run out of mouse sizes as Yoda grows. So convert to rats you should, for the future it is better.
reptiledanny Posted - 26/02/2011 : 23:09:35
congrats, great when they take there food
Royalbob Posted - 26/02/2011 : 22:44:53
great news
blackskull Posted - 26/02/2011 : 21:56:26
congrats. its always a great feeling when a new snake feeds
Lotabob Posted - 26/02/2011 : 21:49:45
Brilliant, lets hope he keeps up the good work.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000