The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 OOOOH Pastels are pretty

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 19/03/2011 : 14:23:27
I have seen 2 up for sale today, a male at £140 and a female at £240, They were so bright and yellow I was very impressed luckily there was my Hogg next to them in the rack or i may have got ideas.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 19/03/2011 : 21:00:06
Good idea, I'd love to get into breeding snakes but the market over here is swamped already i wouldn't want to make it worse though maybe one day a clutch of my own would be good and I can see them to good homes.
blackskull Posted - 19/03/2011 : 20:09:31
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

I think thats the best way, for the love not the money.

i totaly agree

any money i do make will be put towards new snakes to produce the morphs i want
Lotabob Posted - 19/03/2011 : 20:01:44
I think thats the best way, for the love not the money.
blackskull Posted - 19/03/2011 : 19:59:02
if im honest i haven't got half a clue on the different morphs or what they are worth either, plenty of time for that while clover gets to age and size. i just looked at the morphs and decided on a few i like and am gonna breed them. nothing on large scale and not for the money but as an extention of the hobby. not that i will be giving the young away lol
Lotabob Posted - 19/03/2011 : 19:52:23
If I had half a clue about the differnt morphs and what they are worth I might consider nipping back and buying one but I've not the foggiest. May as well be a pink with yellow spots blobby royal. Maybe in a few years when I know my stuff I'll consider it, and get to work on that blobby snake.
blackskull Posted - 19/03/2011 : 16:48:54
yeah thats what i was thinking
Lotabob Posted - 19/03/2011 : 16:31:18
She'll more than pay you back when/if you breed her.
blackskull Posted - 19/03/2011 : 16:18:08
i payed 250 for my pastel. i know it was over the odds but i have been looking for one for a while now and if i didn't buy her i would have kicked myself
Lotabob Posted - 19/03/2011 : 15:51:11
It seems quite expensive to me too, I'm not ready for breeding snakes so not even thinking about it (yet). Northern Ireland seems to be quite a bit more expensive, even the gumtree and preloved stuff comes in stupidly priced but I know the shop and although I've had a few bits of advice that were questionable all their animals are well looked after, clean and healthy, they also do a lot of rescue work too so I like to buy from them if I can.

For example my normal royal was £100, a bit expensive but with a good history, my corn was £55 and my Boa is £150, so I'm sure thats top end prices but I trust them to have only the best animals.
blackskull Posted - 19/03/2011 : 15:42:55
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

That's well expensive My rep shop sells them at £125 for Female and £89 for Male but every time I go some lucky loop gets there before me and puts deposit down on it..

the shop i have started using sell the pastels they breed themselves around those prices. they try to keep their prices the same as breeder prices but u have vat on top. but the pastel i bought from them they were selling for a friend so i payed more

if people buy them then want to sell u have to pay more as they want to make some more money
n/a Posted - 19/03/2011 : 15:37:19
LOL - will Duke soon be getting his Duchess?

Another royal wedding coming up, eh?
hiper2009 Posted - 19/03/2011 : 15:29:45
That's well expensive My rep shop sells them at £125 for Female and £89 for Male but every time I go some lucky loop gets there before me and puts deposit down on it..
blackskull Posted - 19/03/2011 : 14:47:02
get them lol

i got my first pastel a couple of weeks ago and will be buying a male if the shop hatches any

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000