The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 He's here....finally

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nok1888 Posted - 20/03/2011 : 03:48:22
Half one this morning his full name is Sedrick Rinzen Sonam.

What a size o a laddie lol 1400g 4' mark, compared to Orlina he's huge dead chunky a bit like his dad lol

Couldnt believe it he's been kept on an unstated mat and had no hides lucky I had a spare 2. Not to worry its stated now and only till tuesday when he'll have a bulb set up and a whole new viv set up at the begining of the month

He's a cracking snake I'll get photos up once he's settled and maybe just maybe Orlina will sit for a few lol
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nok1888 Posted - 21/03/2011 : 10:36:27
BATS Rinzen means The holder of intellect, because i believe snakes have more intellect that some people think. Sonam (seu-namm) means The fortumate one better translated as meritorious.

Ive got a Buddhist name as well (named by the Dalai Lama) and always liked the fact that the names are meaningful. Yet to name my dog but refer to him as Lama which is Tibetan for Teacher because to cut a long story short he taught me so much.

I was looking to name my younger dog but theres not much that translates into nutter lol
hiper2009 Posted - 20/03/2011 : 17:01:26
Congratz look forward to pics .
wiltedrose Posted - 20/03/2011 : 16:00:40
oooo lucky :P
n/a Posted - 20/03/2011 : 15:27:58
Congrats and welcome home Sedrick - omg they are gorgeous aren't they, the big chunky ones!

What's Rinzen Sonam mean?

Love Buddhist names - once booked a Siamese named Zazen Lotus only seller double-booked ... Lotus, there's a name ...no, Lil, new snake coming tomorrow, can't have another one lol!

Again congrats!
GMac Posted - 20/03/2011 : 14:48:58
nice one congrats
Kelfezond Posted - 20/03/2011 : 10:24:44
Congrats, can't wait to see him
reptilemadd Posted - 20/03/2011 : 10:12:30
congrats

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000