The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Royal dustbin.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 21/03/2011 : 01:11:54
Duke has gone from picky eater to dustbin. My corn is off food at the moment, I think he has male urges so I've been putting Duke a little fuzzy mouse/rat pup appertiser in with his weaner rat for a few weeks and he eats whatever is put infront of him so long as its served in his little metal dish.

I think I'm starting to quite like this little guy, don't get me wrong he's lovely but he was a bit difficult but now, with the eating everything in sight, the trying to bite me and a bit of actual activity he's becoming quite a character.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/03/2011 : 10:18:43
Sounds like he's coming out of his shell, bless him. Brilliant about the eating - it's great when they turn into gannets!

I think you're right about Spot - Spooky and Spider are just the same and I'm going to get them re-probed as I'm sure they're guys ...unless they're pining for boyfriends - girls just wanna have fun eh?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000