The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Zuri first feed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stumpy Posted - 09/04/2011 : 04:10:46
It is 4.00am Sat. morning, Zuri has had his first mouse from me, couldnt sleep thinking he might be starvin so got up at 3.15 and tried him first strike nothing, so warmed with hairdryer and wham he ate it, now he is going walkaout in viv and i am going back to bed.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dio Posted - 09/04/2011 : 19:02:52
Congrats on the first feed. It is a nice feeling when they take that first one. I've currently got Dio's mouse warming up on top of his viv hoping for a second successful feed this evening.
reptiledanny Posted - 09/04/2011 : 14:43:21
congratulations, it is always nice when they feed for you first time
Laws Posted - 09/04/2011 : 13:18:16
congrats on the first feed :) im def gona try the hair dryer approach with zac :)
stumpy Posted - 09/04/2011 : 12:56:20
Yes it was brilliant, havent seen him this morning fast asleep, wish I was, but got to give car annual car clean for m.o.t. trying to get 12 months of dog mud off cream leather. HELP.. But cant wait for next feed and then only 1 more to wait until i can hold him, hope its not 4.00am though
n/a Posted - 09/04/2011 : 09:54:20
Congrats - lovely when you get them to feed at first attempt, well done!

Erm, I too have been known to creep about in the small hours, snake-feeding and keeping an eye, once I went downstairs at 5.30 am and Cy, who was on the point of shedding, came straight out and did the dance of the seven veils...I'm sure she'd been waiting for me ...
scubadude Posted - 09/04/2011 : 07:51:28
Nice one stumpy, nice to know I'm not the only one who does things like this. And well done Zuri.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000