The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 OK here goes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 10/04/2011 : 22:12:37
Duke hasn't eaten for 4 weeks while he shed so tonight is the first feed since, I'm trying to get him to feed off a towel too so fingers crossed everyone. Why do we do this to ourselves, I'm sat in the corner of a pitch black room straining my eyes at a actionless viv just willing him to come out. Who would own a Royal lol.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 11/04/2011 : 18:22:44
It was a no from Duke, he came out and was so interested in the towel covering the substrate he didn't eat. Not worried, its upto him what he does, I think he is just excited with all this talk of a Royal wedding.
n/a Posted - 11/04/2011 : 14:01:51
Aw, thanks Bob!

Hope he ate for you today - I'm sitting here waiting for Saada and Surahi to make up their minds but Shahi obliged, and so did Missy. She's only on mouse hoppers but she strikes and coils like a good 'un - that little corn can eat! I fear Saada's and Surahi's rodents will be eaten by the other corns tomorrow ... Royals, eh, why do we do it?

Good luck to us all!
reptiledanny Posted - 11/04/2011 : 08:02:33
lol bob, i hope he eventually starts eating for you again, i now how you feel, bullet refused this weekend again so makes it 4 weeks in a row now, i think i can say he has started his fast, although thought it would be a bit later as he is only 450g lol
Lotabob Posted - 11/04/2011 : 00:17:19
No feeding yet, decided sitting in the dark with the TV off was a bind so he can have it when I go to bed.

Its good you reply to lots of the posts, your the pun queen and know your stuff and don't talk too much itshey, PMSL.

And its Ey up, E bye gum. (and a little bit off topic never did any harm, I don't get in trouble over on this forum for off topic lol)
n/a Posted - 10/04/2011 : 22:21:24
LOL - and good luck!

Duke, eat that rodent! NOW!!

Hey up (typical yorks saying) I keep posting to everyone's threads - it's dead embarrassing, looking at all the threads omg there's bats bats bats ...

Sorry, off topic ...

Duke! Eat yer grub!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000