The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:26:24
Well an interesting day, I noticed my new little Mojave has shed (Pictures arriving on my photo thread soon) and with it came a load of soggy newspaper bedding and a large pile of poo (Least we know he's eating :D)

Well it was time to get him out and shove him in a bag while I sorted the messy viv out, was hoping this would wait until his feed but oh well. I remembered Dean from CPR said he can be a little fiesty and I noticed a few defensive movements when I held him "ah he's in shed, most snakes get a little nervous around strangers in shed" I thought.

WRONG!

He bite me 5 bloody times today just trying to get him out into his bag (okay 3 getting him into the bag, 2 getting him out)

I believe he is related to my dear little Valhalla, evil little thing that she was!

(P.S: No BAT's you cannot have the mojave!)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 13/04/2011 : 11:00:18
quote:
Originally posted by Strawb

Just don't let him crawl up your trousers.

LOLLOLLOL!!
Strawb Posted - 13/04/2011 : 07:14:20
Just don't let him crawl up your trousers.
Lotabob Posted - 12/04/2011 : 22:02:16
Ouch, unlucky, he'll grow out of it, well that or your hand will drop off either way problem solved.
n/a Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:56:07
Nah, just call him Chewy!!
Kelfezond Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:52:42
I didn't think about that... Daisy it is!
n/a Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:51:06
Just seen his pics - he is indeed a beauty. Got that glint in his eye though ... wicked!

Well, if you would name him after the jackal headed god of the afterlife ...
Kelfezond Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:49:36
He's gorgeous, under his heat lamp he looks bright yellow (I think, being colourblind is a bitch to somebody who wants to breed snakes lol)

And no thanks BAT's I look like an idiot on video being outwrestled by my Boa I don't need to sweet talk my pythons too lol!
reptiledanny Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:43:14
ahhh, well im sure you dont wana give him bats, you dont want him to hurt a lady, nevermind, just give him me instead, he looks absolulty stunning, just seen the other thread, and what a beaut
n/a Posted - 12/04/2011 : 21:41:06
LOL - he'll get used to you!

Five times ....

Looks like you're doomed to live with feisty snakes...

Never mind, his Aunty Lil will have him if you get tired of being bitten

(My little corn with the 'attitude problem' has really calmed down. I talk to her in a special voice and tell her what a lovely little girly etc etc she is ... maybe you should do that with the Mojave lol.)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000