The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 All the effort was worth it!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Strawb Posted - 13/04/2011 : 20:06:33
Just to let you know that Tia successfully shed today. I'd been out and when I came back I noticed she wasn't in any of her hides. I had a quick look behind the plastic foliage and there she was. She'd already started and the skin was about a quarter of the way down her back. I was pleased to see her head was clear.
Unfortunately I had an appointment and had to go out as I would have loved to have seen her shed.
When I got back I saw she still had some skin on the last 4-5 inches of her tail. I thought I'd leave her to it and see how she gets on. If she can't get it off I'll bath her tonight.
Later in the afternoon I saw that she had got the last piece off.
Her colours now are fantastic. Whites that any washing powder firm would be jealous of.
I'd been hanging wet towels in her viv to boost humidity and these really helped. It looked like a tropical Chinese laundry.
To think, when I got her she still had retained shed.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Strawb Posted - 13/04/2011 : 20:30:36
I forgot to mention that I weighed her as well. She is now 640g, up from 576g a month ago. Not bad considering she hasn't eaten for 2 weeks.
n/a Posted - 13/04/2011 : 20:22:24
Ha - congrats and double congrats!!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000