The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 First Shahi-versary!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 18:26:35
A year ago today I brought home his royal highness and entered the fascinating (and sometimes frustrating) world of royal python keeping. And, incidentally, this forum.

Cause for celebration? I certainly think so!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 22:47:48
quote:
Originally posted by anatess

quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Thanks guys!

Hi, Anatess - Shahi's a boy lol! (Unless he got popped wrong, but he does have a nice pair of spurs ...) Thanks - I think he's nice and big and yellow - he was sold to me as a 'high gold' cf, though when he came he was feeding, or rather not feeding, on small mice ...but once on rats, he started GROWING, despite a fast in the new year.

First I call hodgie a she now Shahi! Yikes!

He is quite stunning - must be popular with the ladies! We gotta pair him with some high golds as well - maybe a really bright pastel. Has he got a girlfriend yet?

LOL - it's sometimes difficult on the forums with usernames etc - done that myself! Shahi's name is simply Urdu for 'royal' but it can be a bit misleading ... Thanks for the kind comments - I was toying with the idea of breeding him with Surahi, my dinker, who looks a bit like a Mojave, though obviously they're both basically normals. But she's not breeding weight yet and I've decided not to breed for the time being - got a bit sidetracked by my colubrids ...poor Shahi lol.
anatess Posted - 21/07/2011 : 21:15:14
quote:

Thanks guys!

Hi, Anatess - Shahi's a boy lol! (Unless he got popped wrong, but he does have a nice pair of spurs ...) Thanks - I think he's nice and big and yellow - he was sold to me as a 'high gold' cf, though when he came he was feeding, or rather not feeding, on small mice ...but once on rats, he started GROWING, despite a fast in the new year.

First I call hodgie a she now Shahi! Yikes!

He is quite stunning - must be popular with the ladies! We gotta pair him with some high golds as well - maybe a really bright pastel. Has he got a girlfriend yet?
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 18:52:58
Thanks guys!

acd1984 Posted - 21/07/2011 : 17:51:29
quote:

A year ago today I brought home his royal highness and entered the fascinating (and sometimes frustrating) world of royal python keeping. And, incidentally, this forum.

Cause for celebration? I certainly think so!

congrats BATS
anatess Posted - 21/07/2011 : 17:21:46
HAPPY SHAHI-VERSARY!

She's got stunning yellows! I have to say - she's turning out to be such a beauty.

And man - she's big!
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 15:15:47
Thanks jhk - and the same to you too - can't imagine life without snakes ...
jhk2005 Posted - 21/07/2011 : 11:32:49
Happy Belated Shahi-versary!! How did I miss this thread yesterday??? Hope u have many more happy ones too!! xx
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 10:18:44
Thanks Blue
BlueDragon Posted - 21/07/2011 : 08:46:04
Congrats BATS : )
n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:59:00
LOL - but definitely - guided by the royal python god, had to be!
sandi Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:44:35
Hey, I'm convinced of it.... a move in the right direction for sure!
n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:02:55
Thanks Sandi - hey, you too? Seem to have been a bunch of us got royals and joined TRP last summer ...must have been something in the stars, or the air, or ...whatever, I think our lives were changed for good!
sandi Posted - 20/07/2011 : 19:55:32
Woo hoo! happy python day bats!

I'm just a month behind you so will raise a glass in celebration!
n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 19:36:25
LOL - thanks Sticks - I have a nice beverage on hand but trouble is it's proving difficult to reach for it as I have a python clamped round my arm ...

This time last year he sat all balled up on the palm of my hand ...

A quick pic before he headed for armpit walkies lol!

STICKS Posted - 20/07/2011 : 19:31:34
I will drink to that happy Bday Bats hik hik.
n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 18:37:41
Thanks Reptilemadd - we overlapped and when I tried to reply my evil router (grrrr!) had another hissy fit and I thought I'd lost broadband forever again ...

Apologies in advance if the broadband gods frown on me this evening - royals are much much more straightforward lol!
n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 18:32:36
Thanks guys - lol D3l when I first came on here I was dead quiet - skulking in my warm hide lol. Then I started to periscope ...
reptilemadd Posted - 20/07/2011 : 18:32:20
I second that congrats to both of you
Evolution Morphs Posted - 20/07/2011 : 18:29:26
Congrats bats 1 year hey :)
Didn't talk long to get nearly 3000 posts under your hat

I think were all lucky your got a royal and discovered this website ;)
Kelfezond Posted - 20/07/2011 : 18:28:18
Yaaaay

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000