The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Kelfezond's Absence & England Snakes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 28/07/2011 : 09:17:37
hello guys.

Sorry for not being around lately, I won't be around in the future too much for at least a few weeks anyway. You've all been great to me so It's okay fair I explain what's going on especially to those of you who wanted boa's from me in the last few days.

Basically last sunday my girlfriend broke up with me, I didn't take it too well. In the same week my doctor diagnosed me with severe anxiety and moderate depression (which may have been a strong part of the reason for my failed relationship)

I was signed out of work for 3 weeks by the doctor and then later in the week informed that in fact in my contract it states I'm not entitled to sick pay so the next 3 weeks I won't have any money. My very supportive parents have changed plans on their holiday to include me so that I can get out of the house, at the moment everything I look at brings back hundreds of painful memories so hopefully with 2 weeks away around England I hope when I get back I can bare to stand in my own bedroom without breaking down.

I recently quit my games design course and decided to take up snake breeding as my second job alongside my security work, now I'm unable to do security due to my state of mine but I hope in time I can return to it, however there are no guarantee's that my position will still be available.

Due to my health I'm not able to take care of the snakes I have, I have immediately sold all of my baby boa constrictors to a shop in bulk.

Thanks for the support guys!

Also, I will be driving up to the lake district for a break, then onto edinburgh and back down to the yorkshire dales, if anyone can list any cool reptile shows or shops or if you live at any of these places and would like to meet up for a drink let me know and I'll see what I can do. Would be cool to see some of the good snake shops around the country.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 17:45:46
LOL - she's just my little nipper!
Kelfezond Posted - 07/08/2011 : 17:25:06
Hehe thanks, i'd come if I could drive and prove to you that ziska is actually a kitten xD
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 17:20:00
LOL - no WAY do I throw cats at people!

As for screaming in the street, I leave that up to the 'respectable' neighbours who call ME a nutter lol. (Erm, sorry, long story there!)

LOL - I ain't normal, no way, but the house IS messy ...Pity you're not calling though - Ziska would have loved to meet you, I know ...(NO, Ziska, NOT to bite the nice gentleman!)

But the dales are a lot prettier than Snakey Wakey - envy you and hope you enjoy your hols!
Kelfezond Posted - 07/08/2011 : 17:13:08
I know you like your privacy so I won't ruin it, I can only image the horrors in chateau bats you'd need to hide in order of my visit
:D

Besides I think i'd be dissapointed that you're actually in fact normal, I like the pretend you scream at strangers on the street and throw cats at people (kidding xD)
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:58:55
You'd be welcome - I'm not social but I'd make an exception for a member of TRP lol
Kelfezond Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:56:17
Lol i'll bare that in mind :)
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:52:15
And if you end up near Wakefield (though it's well out of your way from the dales) Chateau Bats is well worth a visit lol!

(Just give me 24 hours warning to clean the place up - the snakes and cats trays are immaculate but the rest of the place is ...ummm...trifle messy lol!)
Lotabob Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:48:05
If your in Yorkshire and if you end up near Leeds there in a place called Tropical World, its been a while since I was there but they have reptiles, and a massive tropical fish setup and meercats I think. Might be worth a look, if anything its a nice little place and their butterfly house is immense.
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:42:12
LOL - I think you might find the dales even wetter but enjoy!

Give my regards to the clints and grikes ...
Kelfezond Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:26:02
I was so dissapointed, apparently it got moved in 2006 to make room for something else. No idea where it got moved to but it's not on zoo grounds.

Thanks bats, off to yorkshire dales tomorrow, scotland was wet.
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:20:53
No reptile house?? I'd have been like really disappointed!

I don't do msn but my email addy's in a hobbies section of my profile - feel free if you'd like to talk. Hope you're as well as possible, all the best!
Kelfezond Posted - 07/08/2011 : 16:14:00
Edinburgh zoo didnt have a reptile house, MADNESS
Kelfezond Posted - 04/08/2011 : 23:59:51
Thanks for the support people.
I'm in scotland as we speak, doing okay but a tad lonely.
If anyone fancies a chat feel free to add my msn :) address is in my profile bio.
Dio Posted - 01/08/2011 : 15:03:38
I'm very sorry to here that Kelf. As my OH suffers from depression i know the strain it can have on a relationship. Atleast you have your snakes and a very supportive family to help you through this difficult time.
SaltyTurtle Posted - 31/07/2011 : 14:08:09
Chin up, Soldier!
Oh How Original Posted - 31/07/2011 : 03:40:20
I've suffered from depression and social anxiety for years, I know what it's like, sorry to hear about things with Victoria mate.
You've got my number and MSN, you know where I am if you need me!
blackskull Posted - 30/07/2011 : 23:36:38
sorry to hear about your troubles, hope you start to feel better soon
Kelfezond Posted - 30/07/2011 : 10:39:13
Also

Can somebody inform Danny he might need to take control of the competition for the next month and Gmac if you could do me a favour and update the hall of fame.

Many thanks
Kelfezond Posted - 30/07/2011 : 09:58:45
thank you all for the kind words and advice.
I might not be going for the trip now anyway, my parents aren't sure if I'm mentally fit enough for it and they want me to stay home and talk to a therapist some more.
I'll keep you all updated
Lotabob Posted - 29/07/2011 : 20:59:21
Ahh thats crappy news Kelf sorry to hear that the turd has hit the fan.

Breakups are tough at the best of times but as a lifetime sufferer of anxiety disorder I'm sure its knocked you and your confidence for 6, maybe even 7. Its one of those things that people always say it gets easier or time is a great healer etc and it really does. One of my closest friends always says 'whats for you, won't pass you by' so although the loss is a sore point now think about what you now have to gain anytime starting from now.

You'll be glad of the break, its hard plodding on when things have piled up on you, take some Kelf time, the Lakes is a good choice, nice and quiet.

I look forward to you returning, feeling back to your happy video making self soon. You'll be missed.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000