The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Faurnariums

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
em6184 Posted - 08/08/2011 : 00:47:00
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know if cellotape is ok to put over some of the holes in a faurnarium and will it increase the temperature?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robert Posted - 14/08/2011 : 18:12:54
All my royals started in Fauns and did great
SaltyTurtle Posted - 10/08/2011 : 23:47:20
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

As long as the tape is not on the inside. Tape and snake skin/scales dont mix. Personally I'd ditch the faun, totally usless when it comes to Royals, just doesn't meet any of their requirements.

I have to agree with this, I've even ditched a RUB for the reason that ambient temperatures are totally bone. Now got a 2ft viv, and now padded out like Borneo, the little lad's strike feeding like a good-un!
em6184 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 22:56:16
Thanks Guys,
I'll let you know how she gets on.
jonoandapril Posted - 09/08/2011 : 19:20:31
same here, had my royal in a faun and other than humidity it wasnt bad at all
reptiledanny Posted - 08/08/2011 : 19:54:10
i kept bullet in a faun until he outgrew itm and it was perfectly fine. they may take slightly longer to get to temps, but setups should be set up a couple of days before anyway, so plenty of time, took me about 2 hours to get mine up to temps
GMac Posted - 08/08/2011 : 19:30:17
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Personally I'd ditch the faun, totally usless when it comes to Royals, just doesn't meet any of their requirements.

So not true, our baby royals developed very well in these fauns fed shed poo'd no probs. Fauns are fine.
Lotabob Posted - 08/08/2011 : 13:18:19
As long as the tape is not on the inside. Tape and snake skin/scales dont mix. Personally I'd ditch the faun, totally usless when it comes to Royals, just doesn't meet any of their requirements.
boomslang Posted - 08/08/2011 : 03:00:25
quote:
Originally posted by em6184

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know if cellotape is ok to put over some of the holes in a faurnarium and will it increase the temperature?

Can't see why not,Ive used masking tape before.Aslong as its not on the heatmat etc.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000