The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 First Rat!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dio Posted - 15/08/2011 : 11:39:15
Yesterday was a very busy day when i came to Dio. We finally found somewhere that had some rat weiners in stock (the shop we bought him from) so we went and got some yesterday. Not sure if £8 for 5 was a bit much but couldn't get them anywhere else.

We also finally got hold of some lyclear so decided to start that treatment yesterday too. Everything's except the plants that have been nailed to the wall was taken out and everythings been strayed. We thought while we were waiting for the viv to dry out a bit we'd take Dio out for a little photoshoot in the grass (Photos will be up in the photo section soon). It's the first time we've taken him outside and he seemed to like it.

We thought we better try to feed him as he was due a feed of Saturday but didn't have anything for him. Defrsoted the rat and warmed it up in hot water like we usually do, held it out to him and i was expecting him not to take it but then his head suddenly appeared from his temporary hide and it was the best strike yet I'll put the videa up in the video section. He quite happily wolfed it down not even caring that it wasn't a mouse.

When i was cleaning him out i found a big pile of poop so we weighed him and he's now 383g empty.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dio Posted - 15/08/2011 : 17:47:46
Thank you. I was expecting to him to turn his nose up at it after everything i've read on here but he doesn't seem to care what it is that we dangled infront of him as long as its edible.
newbie Posted - 15/08/2011 : 16:36:38
Great news!
n/a Posted - 15/08/2011 : 14:47:27
CongRAAAATSSS!!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000