The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Can't believe anyone would do this!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dio Posted - 03/09/2011 : 10:30:34
Just found this story and can't believe anyone would do this to an animal poor snake.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14771361

They should stick the guy in with a king cobra and see how he likes being bitten.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 04/09/2011 : 10:18:13
I have to admit, though, that number four doesn't look like 'just' a nasty flesh wound to me. It is exposing internal organs. You can planly see them.

Unfortunalty Piranas aren't as vicious as people think (of course it's just unfortunate in this particular case). Then again, they probably wouldn't attack him for a while... witch could be a very good thing, couldn't it?
Seen as this poor snake has had to live with this... thing, then I would say it was only fair that he, himself, should have to live with something of equal evil. And although I do not see most animals (there are exeptions, mainly with us people) as evil, I can imagine that there may soon be a line in waiting for this little job. No?
n/a Posted - 03/09/2011 : 20:32:17
Thanks for that (comparative)reassurance, Welly. Not going to look though. That's still vile.

Would still like to sink the cruel unfeeling nasty twit (think acronym) in a bath of piranhas ...
Welly Posted - 03/09/2011 : 20:28:56
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktxl-man-bites-python-20110902,0,477240.photogallery
Welly Posted - 03/09/2011 : 20:25:11
If you find the story on US sites they show pictures. It is actually a royal, and appears to be just a nasty flesh wound. I know tbat doesn't make it right but you can see it is ok
frambo Posted - 03/09/2011 : 20:07:44
Read this in the morning. Made me so angry- that poor snake should've constricted the life out of him.

Hope it lives the rest of its days in a perfect environment.

As for the piece of garbage that did it to her, he should be clawed up so he bleeds and then left in a tank of piranhas.
n/a Posted - 03/09/2011 : 17:26:27
Tied down in a bathtub of piranhas??
jhk2005 Posted - 03/09/2011 : 17:01:09
I agree with Dio, but unfortunately it would be too quick for that piece of ****, here's hoping he gets his just desserts in some other suitably painful way :(
mystra Posted - 03/09/2011 : 13:15:47
how awful, sounds like the poor thing didn't even fight back :(

i always think that if a person can be capable of doing something this brutal against an animal, then they're capable of doing it to anyone small enough to pick on

Lorraine Posted - 03/09/2011 : 11:49:42
How awful is that! I can never fathom anybody that hurts an animal of any kind.
prozacbear Posted - 03/09/2011 : 11:23:15
I know I hate reading these stories, makes me so sad. I hope the snake gets a good home.
BlueDragon Posted - 03/09/2011 : 11:09:11
Lost a few ribs??? How is that going to effect him/her over time?

Makes you so bloody mad, things like this. No recolaction, eh? Really? Whatever.
So deep to expose his/her liver too... I mean just how brutal would you have to be for that???

And what's this about it not even being his snake?

Poor thing, I hope he/she lives and finds a loving home. Bless, seems that, even through all that, he/she didn't even fight back. What a lovely natured snake... such a shame.

I agree. Eye for an eye 'n' all that, yeah?
n/a Posted - 03/09/2011 : 10:41:42
That's one of those cases where you really really hope it was a case of media exaggeration ...

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000