The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Chepi fed again =D (and Wendy too)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wendigo Posted - 11/09/2011 : 09:22:08
Chepi when for about 4-5 months without feeding, and about 3-4weeks ago, she took her second feed with me (small rat weaner) Last night, i tried her again (i try her every week) and she struck and constricted (for about 5 mins xD )

And not to leave Wendigo out. She's been taking 1 small rat weaner everyweek. And is putting the weight on well!!

What i've been learning to do though, is defrost the one rat, and offer to Chepi, and if she doesn't take, i give it to Wendy. the past couple of times when i've offered chepi, she totally ignores the rat, and comes straight up the glass, watching us, quite creepy. And the past couple of times i've left the rat in with her (when i used to defrost 2) she'd curl up around the rat, very protective looking, but she's never eat it.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wendigo Posted - 11/09/2011 : 17:42:09
Wendigos also shed this morning n_n
Tawfik47 Posted - 11/09/2011 : 11:00:56
Looks like all snakes have good apetite this time of year hope Blitz will eat again when i return tomorrow :)
n/a Posted - 11/09/2011 : 10:28:07
Congrats!

Yes, I've learned to do that with a possibly reluctant feeder - organise same feeding day for two snakes who'll take similar size prey and try the doubtful feeder first ...doesn't half save waste. But doesn't sound like you've got any reluctant feeders now - may they go from strength to strength!
Royalbob Posted - 11/09/2011 : 10:03:05
great news, rats as well

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000