The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Bats I think I've got your snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 25/09/2011 : 20:52:08
Well some might remember that in my last post I was excited because of the new addition to my family, but after tonight I might be changing my mind lol, when I picked up my new addition she was nice enough to tag me ( little bugger lol) anyway after getting her home and reading her feeding chart I guessed the reason she tagged me was hunger, so even though I'd only just got her home I decided to try her with a rat and bam!! couldn't get it quick enough, so after that I left her to it only going into her viv to change the water, but to my surprise she has shown a great deal of interest in what I was doing all week so I fed her again last night and to say she's got a good feeding response is a bit of an understatement lol, then tonight while I'm changing her water she's straight over to the open door and bam tags me again then trys it a third time as I'm trying to get her back in the viv the little madam, so any time you want another fiesty one bats just let me know lmao (sry form the essay)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lorraine Posted - 26/09/2011 : 18:54:31
Ooooeerrr! Stroppy little madam, lol.

Great vid BATs. That viper sure is ugly but the mamba's gorgeous.
n/a Posted - 26/09/2011 : 17:08:17
Now this is feisty ...

I just love snakes with attitude ...I'm in love with Western Green Mambas ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHWKvTY-plw&feature=related

To die for lol ...
reptilemadd Posted - 26/09/2011 : 16:53:00
And night stick bob lol fun is one way to describe her bats not that I would choose that particular word lol I hope she continues as well and I'll soon have some nice little calicos/dinkers for swapsies although with that attitude Cerb will have his work cut out lol
Tawfik47 Posted - 26/09/2011 : 09:42:47
lol
n/a Posted - 25/09/2011 : 22:03:19
LOL - sounds like you've got a right one there! Any time, I love a challenge lol!

Congrats on her, and especially about the feeding response - doesn't sound like you'll have much trouble getting her to breeding weight if she carries on like that - she sounds like fun!
Lotabob Posted - 25/09/2011 : 20:58:22
haha next purchase, a riot shield.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000