The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Ok not funny NOW!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 26/09/2011 : 19:39:11
Right does anyone want a snake skin belt cause the little madam just did it again, opened her viv to change the water and she came over looking all sweetness and light really curious so I changed her water and thought I'll play nice and got her out two seconds later the really curious look went to the oooooooooooooooo!!!! dinner luck lol and guess what was on the menu my bloody finger literally

Edit : Is savlon ok for snake bites? lol cause it's all I've got
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 27/09/2011 : 18:18:56
quote:
Originally posted by Tawfik47

Ops, another finger down i won't laugh cause i'm sure i'll be tagged soon.

Edit: pictures will be great idea i really want to see how it looks like to be tagged.

LOL it looks like this - and this was my fault because I'd had Shahi for a year and should have known he was a hungry growing boy ...
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6551&whichpage=1
markmifsud Posted - 27/09/2011 : 16:01:07
when its fresh, theres a lot of blood, but once its washed over, the blood soon stops and leaves hardly a mark
Tawfik47 Posted - 27/09/2011 : 10:14:35
Ops, another finger down i won't laugh cause i'm sure i'll be tagged soon.

Edit: pictures will be great idea i really want to see how it looks like to be tagged.
Lorraine Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:05:39
Oh dear. Sorry about that. She's certainly not the friendliest of snakes is she?
Lotabob Posted - 26/09/2011 : 21:45:08
I bet that stings!
sandi Posted - 26/09/2011 : 21:39:46
H2O2. Hydrogen peroxide....its our cure all! any bacteria from her mouth or ratty will just fizzle away!
Lotabob Posted - 26/09/2011 : 20:24:16
Oh unlucky, if it bleeds lots the best thing to do is run it under cold water for a few minutes, that will stop the bleeding. TCP, salvon and all antiseptic creams are perfect as they sit on the skin keeping it clean. Just check the wound make sure you've not got any teeth in there.

Plus its not official until you post a picture of your tag.
n/a Posted - 26/09/2011 : 19:55:29
Aww, how sweeet! A lovebite!!

Naughty girl! Yes, Savlon's as good as anything - it bleeds like hell (I assume those teeth are so sharp they really rip the capillary vessels, but then it soon heals. Any swelling or redness, Hibiscrub's good, you can get it at Boots.

Happens to us all, I got Ziska out the other day and she was a right mardy madam, wouldn't settle and nipped me. But now she's blue, so that excuses her (and still love her lol, you have to love 'em eh?)

Hope the finger's ok.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 26/09/2011 : 19:51:25
We need pictures

From now on have a camera near her viv ;) lol

I would have thought savlon will be ok they use it after you get a tattoo

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000