The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Wow!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/09/2011 : 18:05:42
Once upon a time (well, a year last summer) there was a scruffy little royal python who had been harvested as an egg from a burrow in Ghana and hatched out in April or May, probably in an earth pit full of royal python eggs and hatchlings, and then exported to the UK to be sold as part of the annual pet trade.

He was kept in a cage of hatchlings and his suppliers didn't even know if he was eating or not. He wasn't eating with me and eventually I had to assist him. Luckily he was a quick learner ...really I think he assisted me lol ...

He grew. Despite the annual fast. Well, growing lad, maturing, natural to get all horny and do the big fast. A man!

He started eating again and made the move from mice to rats. Once he even jumped the gun and ate me. (Well, a rat is a rat, even if it is Lil's finger lol! Ouch!)

The other day he drenched his aspen and erm, discharged his obligations, a magnificent specimen as always ...I cleaned up, and today got round to weighing him ...

1250g!!!

What a whopper!! Congrats Shahi!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 01/10/2011 : 22:35:25
Lol - he has indeed though I think my role is serving at the royal python shrine - they're the bosses, along with everyone else, including cats lol.
mystra Posted - 01/10/2011 : 22:00:59
awwww, what a good boy he's been BATS, he's obviously made his mummy proud :D
n/a Posted - 01/10/2011 : 21:19:11
Thanks, Sandi - I really can't believe how he's grown this year - last year he was just a nice cf10, respectable weight, but since he discovered rats he's just grown and grown; although I'm not obsessed with size in a royal (in fact my girls are both on the small side for their ages) it is nice to see him piling it on ...even though I've been feeding him slightly less rather than more. But with the advent of some medium rats next week he'll be on one of those every fortnight ...until the great fast happens again of course lol.

He was my first royal and I feel I've been incredibly lucky with him (and all the rest of them too of course.)
sandi Posted - 01/10/2011 : 21:02:40
Awww, what a good lad and a whopping big one too!
n/a Posted - 30/09/2011 : 20:52:11
Thanks guys - Reptilemadd it's Shahi who's keeping up the good work - medium rats next yay, clever lad!

Tawfik I reckon Blitz, like Shahi, is a '10 royal, though hard to tell whether he's cf or cb. But he's certainly doing well now, which is the main thing - looks like he's taking down the hammys big time, good lad!
Tawfik47 Posted - 30/09/2011 : 20:40:46
Great news BATS !! i would like to know some historical info about Blitz but, unfortunately i can't :(
reptilemadd Posted - 30/09/2011 : 20:09:45
Congrats BATS keep up the good work
n/a Posted - 30/09/2011 : 18:51:56
Thanks D3l - who says cfs aren't as good as cbs eh? Though don't know about the mummy bit ...snake slave might describe me better lol. But yes, very proud indeed!!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 30/09/2011 : 18:12:48
What a super royal you have there bats :)

Bet your a very proud mummy :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000