The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Great snake > crazy gf

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
acd1984 Posted - 04/10/2011 : 05:58:43
lol, couple of my family members wanted to watch george eat, so obviously i obliged. After he gave them a show at striking he started eating, but i think he may have been a lil shy cause he pulled the rat into his cave, like a scene from a horror film lol.

Anyway so when his head emerged i wanted to know if he had eaten it, so my crazy gf decided to put her hand in and check under the cave to see and it had gone (it was) which was good to know (still a perfect record :D )

what i found really weird is that he tasted my gfs thumb but didnt tag strike nothing, i was amazed that she didnt get tagged but she was confident that he wouldnt!

Would you be daft enough? or is it just me being a wimp lol
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptilemadd Posted - 04/10/2011 : 17:45:15
Snap my male (Cerberus) couldn't care less but my new female (Ariadne) would eat my hand if she could get the bloody thing in her mouth lmao
mystra Posted - 04/10/2011 : 14:27:09
lol my hand would be lunch, Chancho turns evil on dinner night XD even after he's swallowed his dinner, he comes out looking for even more, the pig!
Kelfezond Posted - 04/10/2011 : 13:04:25
lol I'd never do it, I've only just gotten the balls to start hand-feeding without tongs xD
Lotabob Posted - 04/10/2011 : 12:51:28
I think I could put my hand in Dukes mouth and not get bit. He has no feeding response at all. The Boa will tag you if she feels that way out and the Corn seems to know the difference between food and hand.
Tawfik47 Posted - 04/10/2011 : 10:15:49
i would do that, but after putting in my mind that 90% i could be tagged LOL
Although, i think it's better than leaving a dead mouse with my snake.
DannyDrama Posted - 04/10/2011 : 07:29:47
I move my royal to a RUB for feeding and ive never had a problem moving her afterwards.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000