The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Not to be outdung ... high ewwww factor

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 16/10/2011 : 13:33:28
About 10 days ago Shahi, weighing 1250g, tackled his first medium rat, and took it like a man! Not surprisingly, the lad went straight into blue afterwards, and this morning I noticed a damp patch all round his large size cool hide. Lifted the hide and found this ...

Clever lad! Unravelled the damp stretchy skin ...

...and disinfected the bath afterwards!

NOW for the photoshoot of a lovely clean shiny Shahi and the new weight!!

Ah. We have the clean shiny Shahi. But, despite my carefully remembering to zero the weight of the bowl every time I weigh a snake, he's lost ...9g!!

However, in view of that epic dump, why am I surprised? The lad's still looking good, very proud!

Thanks for looking!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 16/10/2011 : 17:39:11
LOL thanks guys, yes I still can never believe it - it's something you just don't think about when the first cute hatchling arrives ...mind you, easy to clean up, and not as bad as my three cats regularly depositing offerings in their trays or making mistakes elsewhere ...

Shahi was like that when he was small, Stumpy, he had a few 'shreds' at first ...a couple of people on here advised me to keep his water bowl in his warm end permanently, and either that did the trick or he just grew out of it. Even so, in the pic today, his tailtip got broken off and he lost his specs and I had to search for them - that's them just next to the plughole lol!
stumpy Posted - 16/10/2011 : 17:30:40
Now I know what you mean when they go, Zuri had one the other day I thought the cat had been in the viv OMG, but his shed was not like Shahi he still hasnt got the hang of a nice shed yet, he is coming on though weighs 540gms now
reptilemadd Posted - 16/10/2011 : 16:47:56
Your not kidding Dio lol and I thought my dogs dumps were big lmao, so thanks Bats something for me to look forward to
Dio Posted - 16/10/2011 : 15:21:35
That's quite impressive lol.
n/a Posted - 16/10/2011 : 15:13:58
LOL - he must have felt like he was giving birth to Stonehenge...
blackskull Posted - 16/10/2011 : 15:01:12
you know what they say you can't beat a good poo lol
n/a Posted - 16/10/2011 : 14:57:10
Thanks, Blackskull - you can understand the smug expression on his face, can't you ... to say nothing of a certain look of relief ...
blackskull Posted - 16/10/2011 : 14:15:40
lovely first pic lol
n/a Posted - 16/10/2011 : 14:11:28
LOL - thanks guys - for a moment I thought it was him!

You know what they say - what a man's gotta do, a man's gotta do ...
Lotabob Posted - 16/10/2011 : 13:37:04
oh my goodness me, that is giant.
Kelfezond Posted - 16/10/2011 : 13:35:02
Aaaawwwhhhh baats, I see enough of that at home, you wait i'll get revenege with some pandora poop next time lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000