The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 comments none snake keepers make

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blackskull Posted - 22/10/2011 : 22:05:15
the other half had some friends round before they went out tonight and one asked to look at the snakes after showing her the pythons i took her into the spare room to show her the boa. the usual questions followed what does she eat, does she bite, how big will she get. on hearing the answer to size she said what you gonna do when she that size (keep her of course) there was a bit of a blank and shocked look on her face.

just made me chuckle really
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 25/10/2011 : 09:10:30
LOOOOL
blackskull Posted - 24/10/2011 : 18:58:50
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

and they spelled zip wrong, just terrible.

I was out with a friend and she said you do know you've gone to a lot of effort just so you can say 'want to see my snake' to the ladies.

lol

if i said that to the woman in my town i would come home with a black eye
Lotabob Posted - 24/10/2011 : 00:48:18
and they spelled zip wrong, just terrible.

I was out with a friend and she said you do know you've gone to a lot of effort just so you can say 'want to see my snake' to the ladies.
n/a Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:42:37
Yeah I know, innocent times, I mean, the guy in the phone box lol!
blackskull Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:39:19
lol you wouldn't get an ad like that these days
n/a Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:35:30
LOL - you're not the only one with a dirty mind - as I read your post it reminded me of this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92WW9QfICw4

blackskull Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:31:22
[quote]Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL!

At least you haven't got one like my Cy (Cyclops) who hatched with no eye socket on one side of her head ...first time I googled about one eyed snakes ...say no more!

lol i can imagine what you saw

trouble is with me being in the construction industry i have a bit of a strange sense of humour and a bit of a dirty mind so every time one of her friends asks to see my snake i have to bite my lip lol
n/a Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:21:52
LOL!

At least you haven't got one like my Cy (Cyclops) who hatched with no eye socket on one side of her head ...first time I googled about one eyed snakes ...say no more!

My ex keeps going on about how one day he'll visit me and I won't answer the door ...then he'll look though the letter box and see ...a very bloated snake lying in the living room with a satisfied grin on its face.

No WAY can that possibly happen!

There's a curtain inside the front door ...
blackskull Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:13:14
quote:
Originally posted by hodgie

quote:
Originally posted by blackskull

i took her into the spare room to show her the boa. the usual questions followed how big will she get. just made me chuckle really

made me chuckle too

i did realise after i posted it it sounded a bit rude. but how often does a bloke have a woman ask them can i see your snake while their girlfriend is in the same room lol
hodgie Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:57:56
quote:
Originally posted by blackskull

i took her into the spare room to show her the boa. the usual questions followed how big will she get. just made me chuckle really

made me chuckle too
Tawfik47 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 09:23:53
Everytime i tell someone i have a python home they go like " Ohh Godm they will grow big and eat you while u r sleeping !!! "
make me laugh alot, they think all pythons are like retic or anacondas grow big and don't eat but humans lol
chrisc Posted - 23/10/2011 : 01:56:00
ive lost count of how many times ive heard the python sizeing up owner story. nearly every time i mention i have snakes i hear it. tell them its bullcrap but they swear its true really makes me laugh
n/a Posted - 23/10/2011 : 00:17:24
Maybe she herself was legless at the time ...

Classic, classic ...best one I've heard for a while ...particularly like the bit about, you could see inside its stomach ...
Jayde Posted - 22/10/2011 : 23:32:48
I know, the thought that I might wake up one day, and Heques has developed little pop-eye arms still makes me chuckle!!
Still her vast lack of any sense means we're never to be left with a dull moment!!
blackskull Posted - 22/10/2011 : 23:22:21
quote:
Originally posted by Jayde

Best ones for me - A friends rather dumb (blonde.. surprise!!) girl friend's comment to me having snakes, but particularly a python, was:
" Well when they revolve ( meaning evolve) and grown arms and legs and know how to escape from their house, how are you going to get away from them, because they would start eating you when you're sleeping, and if they eat you head first, you'll be able to see all of the inside of their stomachs and won't be able to scream so no one will help you. Stuff like that is too scary for me. I want to be dead before someone eats me"
I didn't really have any reply to her comment as I was marvelling at her simplicity, and wondering whether she ever hears how absurd she sounds 90% of the time!

its hard to believe that there are people out there that dumb lol
mystra Posted - 22/10/2011 : 23:16:25
quote:
Originally posted by Jayde

Best ones for me - A friends rather dumb (blonde.. surprise!!) girl friend's comment to me having snakes, but particularly a python, was:
" Well when they revolve ( meaning evolve) and grown arms and legs and know how to escape from their house, how are you going to get away from them, because they would start eating you when you're sleeping, and if they eat you head first, you'll be able to see all of the inside of their stomachs and won't be able to scream so no one will help you. Stuff like that is too scary for me. I want to be dead before someone eats me"
I didn't really have any reply to her comment as I was marvelling at her simplicity, and wondering whether she ever hears how absurd she sounds 90% of the time!

XD OMG that's the funniest thing ever!!!i don't even know where i would start with that comment!
Jayde Posted - 22/10/2011 : 23:00:45
mystra Posted - 22/10/2011 : 22:47:03
the old chestnut.... my mate's cousin's midwifes's sister's dog's aunty's great grandmother's python starved itself for months and then was measuring her up in bed LOL
blackskull Posted - 22/10/2011 : 22:15:14
yeah i had the poisonous one too and they will get big enough to eat me lol
Lotabob Posted - 22/10/2011 : 22:13:40
I work with the public and lots of my customers know I have snakes, they do like to show an interest which is nice but you do hear some funny things.

*Is it poisonous? I reply I dont plan on eating them, you get a puzzled look and have to explain the difference.

*You have a dog, wont they eat it? Erm not likely my dog is about 100 times too big.

*Someone once said why do I bother, they are boring and dont do much, I showed her a video of Spot eating and now she is always asking to see pics etc.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000