The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Fat little madam lol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 24/10/2011 : 22:15:13
Well just fed my two tonight what a laugh first fed Cerberus Cb10 a 168g rat no problem till he decided to try and eat it back leg first letting it go after a few tries, and then looked at it a bit bemused trying figure out where ratties head had gone (emmm did I squeeze that hard his head fell off??????), then the strangest thing after he'd found ratties head starts to eat but not happy with how it's positioned instead of lettin it go to start again, he grips it with his body (head still in mouth) and turns it AMAZING lol,

Then it was devil womans turn (Ariadne) and after her chowing down on my thumb straight after her last feed I thought I'd try her with two, which she enjoyed no end and I managed to put her back in the viv with all my digits intact lmao
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lorraine Posted - 25/10/2011 : 11:12:10
I was gobsmacked the first time I saw Oscar turn a mouse like that. Fascinating aren't they, and sooooooooo clever. Who'd have thought eh?
reptilemadd Posted - 25/10/2011 : 10:01:15
Lol Bats if my fingers could talk they were deffinately thanking me last night and I made a boo boo with the weight of the rat i forgot to zero the scales it was actually 98g he's still a big boy though lol

Thanks Tawfik yes it always amazes me especially when they do something like using their body th same way we use our hands
Tawfik47 Posted - 25/10/2011 : 09:06:29
lol looks like your are enjoying feeding your snake same as me everytime u feed them they give u some thing new make u amazed !!
n/a Posted - 25/10/2011 : 00:02:49
Congrats - wow if old Cerbs is scarfing down rats of that weight he'll grow up to be a big lad all right ...know what you mean about the way they use their coils like we use a knife and fork, it's amazing.

Lol, Ariadne, bless her the little nipper - she won't be underweight either, even if she does sometimes fancy a dab of ketchup au Reptilemadd on her grub!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000