The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 I've finished painting!!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 31/10/2011 : 22:21:19
Woo hoo finally, the vivstack is painted, and varnished. All the equipment is sat ready to go in, the aquarium sealant is in the gun ready to go, the electrics are wired up and just need threading through and the glass is on order and all the logs are now stripped, sanded and dried out and disinfected. I can almost smell success. lol.

Just need to sort out the LED lighting, bit of an issue with the wiring length with the supplier but I'm sorting it.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
blackskull Posted - 03/11/2011 : 18:27:38
looks good, you don't fancy a job as a joiner do you lol
missycupcake Posted - 02/11/2011 : 22:58:44
looks great well done :)
Lotabob Posted - 02/11/2011 : 19:36:54
Glass is ordered today, negotiated 6mm toughened, 9 pieces for £55. Got to say that's about a third of what I thought.

The guards went in today, so thats pretty much the big stuff done and dusted, the stats need attached, the thermometers and hygrometers are with a electrical whizz mate to get the wires lengthened and the lighting is been sorted out too. I have got to say I have thoroughly enjoyed this process but I'm knackered. So for now its going under wraps, I shall do a big reveal in a few weeks, hopefully with a few little faces in there.
reptilemadd Posted - 01/11/2011 : 14:46:30
Nice job Bob, you'll have to share the LED method with us as I was thinking of using them for my new stack (when I finally get round to it lol)
Lorraine Posted - 01/11/2011 : 11:40:35
That's looking brilliant. I'm really looking forward to seeing it all finished and with your snakes in there.
n/a Posted - 01/11/2011 : 11:13:31
Superb, congrats!
Tawfik47 Posted - 01/11/2011 : 10:54:49
Wow, that is a great job Rob, well done!!!
Lotabob Posted - 31/10/2011 : 23:51:09
A little sneak peak of the inner workings of the snake palace, you may notice the lack of stats and thermometers, most of them are still attached to the other vivs, and the other one is somewhere in the inner sanctum of Royal Mail.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000