The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 uh-oh...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mystra Posted - 01/11/2011 : 10:17:04
Chancho has been reading up on royal pythons and has realised he's supposed to be a fussy bugger!

Refused his dinner last night, for the first time ever! The only meals he's ever missed has been when he's shedding, and i don't bother offering then anyway.

Silly boy was pacing like he normally does, can never wait... he likes to 'hover' out of his rub while i give Mr Rat a nice hair drying... did all his usual "oh my god you never feed me1!!!" antics, and just turned his nose up! Left it in over night, still there! Not like him, how rude!

Hopefully he'll eat fine next week, i was considering moving up to the next size (he's on small weaners) but i will leave it an extra week or so... i hope he's not feeling randy already, he's a bit young for that!!

I'm pretending not be worried, i know it's normal for royals but Chancho doesn't know he's a royal... :D
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 02/11/2011 : 22:16:37
Oh boy, daren't do that with Shahi!

Bet you he'd shag it!
mystra Posted - 02/11/2011 : 21:17:52
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by reptilemadd

Bats are you sure your a female you know way to much about us boys and our antics lol

LOL!

I knew nothing about Nutssss mag until I rescued half an allotment in 2005, next to a road where kids used to throw stuff over, including a bagful of Nuts lol!

I did used to be married to a guy and he was too too shy to buy his mucky mags so I went and bought them for him, caring partner and all that ...ahhhhh, got to cater for these guys ways, harmless eh? LOL!

haha, you do make me giggle BATS XD

Chancho is once more looking for lurrrrrrrve tonight... tempted to stick some goggly eyes on a sock..say no more!
n/a Posted - 02/11/2011 : 18:01:46
quote:
Originally posted by reptilemadd

Bats are you sure your a female you know way to much about us boys and our antics lol

LOL!

I knew nothing about Nutssss mag until I rescued half an allotment in 2005, next to a road where kids used to throw stuff over, including a bagful of Nuts lol!

I did used to be married to a guy and he was too too shy to buy his mucky mags so I went and bought them for him, caring partner and all that ...ahhhhh, got to cater for these guys ways, harmless eh? LOL!
reptilemadd Posted - 02/11/2011 : 17:50:11
n/a Posted - 02/11/2011 : 16:48:49
Ah. he might prefer something more CORNographic ...such as ...

Pentmouse
Fiesssta
Essssssssquire....

or what all teen lads start on ...

NUTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
mystra Posted - 02/11/2011 : 16:08:17
LOL maybe i should get him some special magazines to keep him *ahem* happy? i'll see if the local tesco has Practical Reptile Keeping in LOL
n/a Posted - 02/11/2011 : 15:48:08
LOL - Shahi does this ...took me a while to realise that he didn't want a rat ...he now fancies a bit of crumpet lol!!
mystra Posted - 01/11/2011 : 20:30:07
little sods doing his "why do you never feed me mummy" routine as i type!!
mystra Posted - 01/11/2011 : 11:20:56
quote:
Originally posted by Tawfik47

lmao and u think he will think about food after all that ?!!
now we know who is spoiling the boy!!!

ssssshhhhhhh!
Tawfik47 Posted - 01/11/2011 : 11:17:43
lmao and u think he will think about food after all that ?!!
now we know who is spoiling the boy!!!
mystra Posted - 01/11/2011 : 11:05:42
quote:
Originally posted by Tawfik47

Hehe, maybe he got things in his mind other than hot rattie boys doing this alot in this time of year ...

well he is very much a lady's man.... tried to strip me off the other night he went down the back of my tshirt via the sleeve and came up through the bottom then tried to loop round my arm, resulting in me doing a lovely impression of a teapot with my tshirt not doing a very good job of being a tshirt!!!
mystra Posted - 01/11/2011 : 11:03:43
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Yup, as Tawfik says. Markmifsud's pair are already locked; my Shahi's been carrying on like Errol Flynn/Romeo ...although he did accept a feed after only 3 weeks of being a fasting Great Lover ...

Shahi was 5 or 6 months old at this time last year, and he started to miss the odd feed, before fasting for real in the New Year.

Chancho's growing up! Bless him!

oh 'eck... like he's not enough trouble the little sod! he's not having girls round haha!
n/a Posted - 01/11/2011 : 10:59:25
Yup, as Tawfik says. Markmifsud's pair are already locked; my Shahi's been carrying on like Errol Flynn/Romeo ...although he did accept a feed after only 3 weeks of being a fasting Great Lover ...

Shahi was 5 or 6 months old at this time last year, and he started to miss the odd feed, before fasting for real in the New Year.

Chancho's growing up! Bless him!
Tawfik47 Posted - 01/11/2011 : 10:44:29
Hehe, maybe he got things in his mind other than hot rattie boys doing this alot in this time of year ...

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000