The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 New snake:P

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
missycupcake Posted - 07/11/2011 : 16:33:20
yey steve aka kelf finally caved in and agreed i could get a 2nd snake but instead of another royal iv bought dopey the one eyed boa baby hehe

well i dont like doing things by halfs from a royal to a boa :D
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
missycupcake Posted - 09/11/2011 : 13:58:39
yepp getting kelf 5 viv stack ts lovely and nice and tidy :)

Aww he sounds lovely , mine comes home sunday i cant wait :D
LittlestarRed Posted - 09/11/2011 : 11:56:49
Congrats on the Boa! I recently got my first...a BRB, love him! Were looking for a a Hogg Island as we wanted a dwarf, then hubby saw the little BRB and it was love at first sight! LOL
boomslang Posted - 09/11/2011 : 03:28:24
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by boomslang

You don't celebrate Christmas? Me neither. I do Yule because I'm a Pagan but I hate Chrsitmas ...bah humbug lol!

I won the lottery and was going to give away some of my winnings on christmas,but seeing as you don't celebrate it,I guess you miss out LOL :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CSgvUtg9NU

fail quote :P and that video was abit random,did you tpye that into youtube to find it lol

quote:
haha yeah sticking with dopey and prince untill i move to my 2 bed house next year then i get steves 5 viv stack so ill have to buy 3 more to fill it up :D
getting a nice stack is a good way to go.Have it all setup nice,rather then vivs all over the place.
missycupcake Posted - 08/11/2011 : 17:20:29
haha yeah sticking with dopey and prince untill i move to my 2 bed house next year then i get steves 5 viv stack so ill have to buy 3 more to fill it up :D
n/a Posted - 07/11/2011 : 20:21:37
quote:
Originally posted by boomslang

You don't celebrate Christmas? Me neither. I do Yule because I'm a Pagan but I hate Chrsitmas ...bah humbug lol!

I won the lottery and was going to give away some of my winnings on christmas,but seeing as you don't celebrate it,I guess you miss out LOL :P

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CSgvUtg9NU

boomslang Posted - 07/11/2011 : 20:01:24
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Congrats! Dopey's lovely.

And joking aside really nice snake :) saw the fb pics.So are you going to stop for awhile now?Learn alittle more and look into other types of snakes etc.
Lotabob Posted - 07/11/2011 : 19:47:50
Aww Dopey, thats good. I hope he gave you a discount
missycupcake Posted - 07/11/2011 : 19:04:00
I'm pagan too but I also just hate Christmas it's over done now and a waste of money haha
chrisc Posted - 07/11/2011 : 17:19:56
congrats. christmas does not interest me either
reptiledanny Posted - 07/11/2011 : 17:11:10
you bought kelfs one eyed snake
if i didnt know that kelf actually had a once eyed snake called dopey, i may have taken that another way
n/a Posted - 07/11/2011 : 17:10:41
Congrats! Dopey's lovely.

missycupcake Posted - 07/11/2011 : 16:45:02
common bci cb11 or so im told haha , im rubbish at the names ect :)

i dont celebrate xmas hehe moremoney saved is a good thing as my new lil fella will need a bigger viv x
jonoandapril Posted - 07/11/2011 : 16:37:24
oooooh! what type? im looking at a BRB atm but havent got the setup fully finished yet. bloody xmas...

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000