The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Completely irrelevant

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mystra Posted - 15/11/2011 : 15:50:41
But i passed my assessment to join the 'Fresh Meat' training program for the London Rollergirls... my first tentative steps to playing roller derby!! :D

I have a huge amount of training to do... it's a 15 week long program where i train every Saturday and then get assessed and hopefully accepted into the recreational team, and from there i might even get invite to play in a proper team, wooohooo! (in about a zillion years probably lol)

I only even heard of roller derby last year but it just looks so fun, i'm not normally a sporty person at all! but been practicing my skating lots and have passed this first hurdle!

ermm... on a snake related note... ummm Chancho ate again last night so maybe he had an off day the other week. in fact he tried to do a runner after eating while i got him fresh water (he was sat half in rub half on sofa and the other half was supposed to be watching him!!)When i got back in the room the little sod was half way down the sofa so i had to very gently pick him up and send him back to bed! Naughty boy - hope i didn't upset his tummy though :(
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mystra Posted - 15/11/2011 : 17:38:49
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Ah, once you've built the first one the rest will be a breeze!

Dazzled by Shiva's lovely viv, I've got a similar one for Shahi and assembled it this aft in no time at all - it's a bit like riding a bicycle or driving a car; it becomes second nature ...just waiting for aquarium sealant so I can caulk it and then get on with setup ...LOVE doing vivs and setups lol!

(In the meantime the lad is doing a Chancho and lolloping his 4' round me atm ...oops there he goes down my jumper!)

haha, 'doing a Chancho'!!!

Well so far i've put the background picture thing onto the black wall and sealed the vents in, and put it together loosely until i get the lighting planned out... also fixed the reptile radiator to the roof. Might pop up to Surrey Pet Supplies this weekend to see what else i can put in there. This is Sanchez's so were having a Death Valley theme, so defo needs a nice big skull and some big rocky hides :D altho i want to make one his hides out of a sombrero!
n/a Posted - 15/11/2011 : 17:26:57
Ah, once you've built the first one the rest will be a breeze!

Dazzled by Shiva's lovely viv, I've got a similar one for Shahi and assembled it this aft in no time at all - it's a bit like riding a bicycle or driving a car; it becomes second nature ...just waiting for aquarium sealant so I can caulk it and then get on with setup ...LOVE doing vivs and setups lol!

(In the meantime the lad is doing a Chancho and lolloping his 4' round me atm ...oops there he goes down my jumper!)
mystra Posted - 15/11/2011 : 17:13:45
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

OMG even thinking about rollerskates makes me nervous ...I can wobble just walking on my own feet (and that's not with the benefit of beer lol!)

Congrats and you'll have to post a vid!

And congrats Chancho - naughty boy! Talk about the other half watching him, some of my snakes do a runner with one half while I think THEIR other half's sitting on me ...

Snakes can be craftier than you'd think...

I reckon he'll be fine - they're ok to pick up gently and quickly after eating as long as you support their bulge.

thanks BATS will be a long way before i'm video worthy but i'll be sure to post it when i am!

and snakes are just so bloody crafty at times, such naughty beasties when they want to be! if only they were crafy enough to build their own vivs... (i'm in the middle of putting together the first one still hehe, i might take a while, quite sad really i'm normally the one that builds all the flat pack we get from Ikea!)
mystra Posted - 15/11/2011 : 17:11:39
quote:
Originally posted by markmifsud

Thats a bit like the film rollerball :) is there as much blood and guts :)

LOL there might be when i start playing haha... nah... lots of bruises though!
n/a Posted - 15/11/2011 : 16:43:44
OMG even thinking about rollerskates makes me nervous ...I can wobble just walking on my own feet (and that's not with the benefit of beer lol!)

Congrats and you'll have to post a vid!

And congrats Chancho - naughty boy! Talk about the other half watching him, some of my snakes do a runner with one half while I think THEIR other half's sitting on me ...

Snakes can be craftier than you'd think...

I reckon he'll be fine - they're ok to pick up gently and quickly after eating as long as you support their bulge.
markmifsud Posted - 15/11/2011 : 16:26:40
Thats a bit like the film rollerball :) is there as much blood and guts :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000