The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 love bite??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 29/11/2011 : 21:30:42
got loki out for a little hold tonight and he was really active all over my hands popped him back and then put my hand back in the tub to move something and he struck at me!! the tiniest little graze. think he may be up to feeding on thursday :)
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 01/12/2011 : 19:46:55
thanks bats. i am so pleased he ate. must mean he has settled in now and i have things set up ok for him x
n/a Posted - 01/12/2011 : 18:41:23
Hey that's great! Congrats!
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 01/12/2011 : 17:56:51
definitely a hungry snake. did not strike at the mouse after a couple of minutes so left it outside his hide and left him to it. looked again 5 minutes later and it was gone. first feed with me 1 week after bringing him home. happy me and happy snake (i would assume)
n/a Posted - 30/11/2011 : 18:23:10
Best just take no notice of him and get him out (unless he's in blue or digesting of course.)

It's a bit difficult at this time of year as they can be a bit grumpy when in mating mode and then change to being soppy at other times. I do tend to leave mine alone unless they want to come out, but if you're at all nervous, then best get him out, if only for five minutes, and even if he's grumpy, he'll calm down when he realises you're not going to back down. It may be inconvenient for him, but it will help you to get your confidence back, even if you only do this once a week. Hope this helps.
lukegriffiths1993 Posted - 30/11/2011 : 18:03:49
Ive been struck at once got tagged and other was just a back off warning a guess but im still scared to get him out, any help please? had him 4 months then he tagged me i got scared since lol.
Tawfik47 Posted - 30/11/2011 : 13:52:38
all i got from Blitz in the 8 months i had him is a hisses good boy never struck at me
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 29/11/2011 : 21:47:39
have to say i am kinda chuffed he struck at me not sure why. at least i know what it feels like now lol
n/a Posted - 29/11/2011 : 21:44:18
He initiated you! Congrats!!
markmifsud Posted - 29/11/2011 : 21:39:50
certainly sounds like the little chap is peckish, get cooking chef !!! :)
Lotabob Posted - 29/11/2011 : 21:39:01
Probably more defensive than feeding response but feisty is a good thing for feeding.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000