The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Oscar

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lorraine Posted - 03/12/2011 : 12:10:24
After not seeing him for a couple of days, he popped out this morning. He's slow to shed this time although his eyes look pretty clear, so I've put a damp flannel in his warm end for him as well as his normal humidity hide.

But more than that...I don't know if my glasses have suddenly started magnifying stuff more, but he looks twice as big and fat as he did last week!!! I think he's had a bit of a growth spurt. I wish he'd shed so I can get him out and have a proper look at him, lol.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 19:13:12
Congrats !!
venommum2011 Posted - 05/12/2011 : 15:19:58
I'm waiting for Merlin to shed, he has been blue for about 48 hours now, he was out and very active last night so thought he may have done it today but no sign yet lool
n/a Posted - 04/12/2011 : 19:54:46
LOL - congrats on feed and shed, he sounds like he's going from strength to strength!
Lorraine Posted - 04/12/2011 : 19:34:08
Well, he's had a nice shed and wolfed down his first Extra Large mouse, lol. He must have been ready for it 'cause he saw the bit of paper towel coming and almost jumped on it!!! And yes, he has definitely had a growth spurt. Of course, now he's eaten, I still can't get him out and hold him. I kept looking for his shed so haven't held him for a few days but he'd done it in his hide.

I reckon he was hiding it from me deliberately.
n/a Posted - 03/12/2011 : 13:55:59
LOL - it's so funny when they do that - you see them out in the viv one day and think, 'where did you come from!' It's quite a shock!

I'm not surprised, mind you, after the way that lad's been eating. Good old Oscar!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000