The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Newbies AGAIN

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
venommum2011 Posted - 04/12/2011 : 14:05:16
Well I got my rescue newbies on Friday evening and they are doing fantastic, I'm so glad I took them on as their old home was CLEARLY far from perfect. They got to me, the royals were in the viv with NOTHING, no heat mat, no water, no thermometers, NOTHING!!! The corn was in its faun with excactly the same, I asked the woman if they had heat mats and she told me she never used them for the snakes, poor little bubbies were frozen but I soon sorted them out and the are doing fantastic. All 3 are supposed to be 5 yr old but they are VERY small for 5 yr olds, the corn is not much bigger than our casper and he is a matter of months old and the royals are smaller than our 18 month old python. I fed them today and they all ate like they'd not eaten in a good while lool. Anyway here are some pics of the newbies

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
venommum2011 Posted - 04/12/2011 : 18:53:28
I dont think they've been fed proper either, I fed the new guys today, the corn took two fluff mice without blinking and the pythons took a rat without blinking as well like that were starving loool. They are doing fantastic
boomslang Posted - 04/12/2011 : 15:07:13
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

My god, it's terrifying how some people will keep their animals without the most basic of basic research ...I started out with a load of duff advice from a supplier but at least I did provide heat ...

Glad you've got them now - they'll think they're in heaven!

yeah some people are brain dead,it's unlikely there 5 years old.As that corn is tiny,they might well be older then you think.

As without heat etc you don't no,if they have been feeding them correctly.
Lorraine Posted - 04/12/2011 : 14:56:05
So glad you've got them. I hope they do well and continue to thrive with you.
n/a Posted - 04/12/2011 : 14:47:02
My god, it's terrifying how some people will keep their animals without the most basic of basic research ...I started out with a load of duff advice from a supplier but at least I did provide heat ...

Glad you've got them now - they'll think they're in heaven!
venommum2011 Posted - 04/12/2011 : 14:06:23

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000