The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 not a happy bunny

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
venommum2011 Posted - 08/12/2011 : 15:26:30
Well after doing everything in my power to try and get Merlin's shed going it just wasnt happening so I took him down to my reptile man and he agreed Merlin is having a bad shed and is going to keep him and sort him out. Totaly upset that I've had to leave my baby but so happy he is in the hand of someone very knowledgeable. Will update tomz :-(
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
venommum2011 Posted - 08/12/2011 : 19:37:41
I know, hopefully he'll do what he needs to do tonight and then I can bring him home to where he belongs
n/a Posted - 08/12/2011 : 16:15:52
I know - the trouble with animals is that you can't explain to them why you've got to leave them for a bit ...
venommum2011 Posted - 08/12/2011 : 15:54:31
loool the bit at the end, I even tried the pillowcase trick but nothing so I really hope my reptile man works well with him tonight. I was less worried leaving my children when they were younger lool
n/a Posted - 08/12/2011 : 15:39:15
Aww - sorry to hear but glad you've got someone on hand to help. These things just happen sometimes - my Shahi had a poor shed last week and although I don't bath unless I have to, this time I did have to. Eyecaps too - was I glad when I got that sorted and so was he I reckon; luckily I'd done eyecaps before but I was sweating! He was such a good patient boy. In future I'm keeping all my royals' water bowls in the warm end of their vivs, to maintain more humidity.

Merlin will soon be back with you, all nice and shiny and happy to have got his kit off!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000