The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 never gets old.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 09/12/2011 : 01:15:26
Duke has gone blue, I thought I hadn't seen him peeking for a day or two so went to check on him, lifted his hide and he wasn't there, I totally missed him sat at the other side of the viv, its amazing how you can lose a 4 foot long animal in a three foot long box. Anyway he looked very dull so i picked him up and got the standard issue I'm shedding hiss, got him out and his belly is pure pink, eyes cloudy but not fully blue yet, I sat him on my knee and he just took off and got back in his viv, I did laugh, I'm surprised he didn't slam the door too.

No matter how many sheds I've seen, I get excited every time, the added work to up humidity, the hope to see them shed, to get a perfect shed too and then the super shiny snake. He must know I have guests next week, wants to look his best.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 09/12/2011 : 19:32:40
Or get one of these ...

http://www.partyexplosion.co.uk/Description/2335/Inflatable_Snake.html

Lotabob Posted - 09/12/2011 : 19:26:48
Mystra if you get a complete shed and hold the mouth bit open and blow down the hole the skin inflates like a balloon, that will freak him out big time.
venommum2011 Posted - 09/12/2011 : 13:51:14
awww bless
mystra Posted - 09/12/2011 : 12:39:51
it never gets old does it, it's like waiting for Christmas, you have to leave them alone... and then suddenly Happy New Snake!

It also doesn't get old when you chase your other half round the house with the old snake skin!!! XD Mike finds them really freaky! (just the old skins, not the snakes!)
n/a Posted - 09/12/2011 : 11:44:14
LOL - what a guy!

Same here, I never ever get tired of the shedding routine.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000