The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 One Posh Pet House

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carlycorn Posted - 09/12/2011 : 08:23:22
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16082520

I see this on the news yesterday morning and it did make me warm, they look so cosy....note he also plays jungle noises to his 2 iguanas from an Ipod...pampered muchly!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 09/12/2011 : 21:58:34
There is a rather nasty alleyway that runs as a short cut between the retail park where PAH is and the network of tiny streets where I live - about 3 years ago I noticed a guinea pig run that some idiots had absconded with from the display outside PAH and smashed up in the ginnel ...being the recycling sort, expert at 'skipping' or what my ex once called me - a 'rag-ass gyppo' (and proud of it lol!) I rescued this wreckage ...ply thinner than cardboard. Wobbly mesh stapled on to ply. Rubbish!

Out of curiosity I asked PAH what they charged for a gp run ...about £45 ...probably nearer £60 now!!
scorpio Posted - 09/12/2011 : 21:40:41
i'm never buying anything from pets at home ever again! My daughter used to have hamsters and one night when putting her to bed notice these white maggot type things with red heads dangling from her ceiling suffice it to say she wouldn't sleep in there, no idea what they were or where they'd come from, so put her to bed in bed in my room got the hoover and got rid of them, only to find another load all over walls and ceiling got rid again and put the hamsters in the spare room while i pulled out everything in her room even pulled up the carpet looking for them put her room back together and went to get the cages and found loads on the spare room ceiling and on the walls above the cages, they were coming from the sawdust in the cages that i'd bought from pets at home and to this day i've never been back
Lotabob Posted - 09/12/2011 : 18:39:31
Haha Bats I dont like the overpriced Pets at Home hutches either they are great for some things but other things they drop the ball big time.
boomslang Posted - 09/12/2011 : 15:43:48
Must have more money then sense,or a media ***** and just likes the attention.
venommum2011 Posted - 09/12/2011 : 13:57:55
lol demented and I know who ure on about burned
blackskull Posted - 09/12/2011 : 13:57:29
i hope lucy doesn't see that otherwise i will be out in the garden building something similar
n/a Posted - 09/12/2011 : 11:50:48
LOL - that is totally over the top - but what a marvellous piece of workmanship; it looks really well designed, and that screen is perfect; every time I have to visit that large pet supermarket which shall be nameless I always glare at the over priced, flimsy,cramped, designed to let the weather in rabbit hutches that some hapless bunny will be doomed to spend the winter in ....grr, pet hate!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000