The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 CCTV in a viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 10/12/2011 : 21:42:07
Hi guys just a quick question my male has been quite secerative of late and was wondering if it was possible to install a cctv camera in his viv, and if so could anyone reckomend a good one, and lastly has anyone used or is using one and how good are they...
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 13/12/2011 : 01:02:01
HAHA coming to a screen near you. Suspense, suspense, suspense and oh its over.
Kehhlyr Posted - 13/12/2011 : 00:33:32
A half decent webcam can be used in high humidity environments as well.
I use one that was designed for an xbox 360 in my retic viv, that viv was never the driest in the world and that camera still works and would certainly work well in a royal viv.
Plus with a cheapo little webcam you can also broadcast online for others to look at your royal not moving as well.
reptilemadd Posted - 11/12/2011 : 18:22:25
Lol very true Blue Dragon and just for the techno phobes you can get cctv cameras smaller than web cams and waterproof so they can be in high humidity enviroments still can't post links so can't show them to you lol but trust me they are out there
n/a Posted - 11/12/2011 : 11:27:05
LOL - that's true!
BlueDragon Posted - 11/12/2011 : 10:16:43
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Errrrmmmmm ....for a ROYAL????

I mean, a couple of times a year they have the odd manic moment - otherwise it'd be like ...well ...ummmm....shall I have a drink ....(four hours later)....well ....MIGHT have a drink ....eight houurs later ....DID I have a driiiinnnnnnkkkkk ....shucks, leave it till tomorrow, too much effort ....

I adore royals but you got to admit, they live life in slow motion!

Though there's always the fast forward button I suppose!

Yeeeah, but if you then put all the best bits together and played them in fast forward it would make the best vid! X )
boomslang Posted - 11/12/2011 : 01:51:35
yeah there huge and expensive,hook up a webcam
n/a Posted - 11/12/2011 : 00:26:38
Errrrmmmmm ....for a ROYAL????

I mean, a couple of times a year they have the odd manic moment - otherwise it'd be like ...well ...ummmm....shall I have a drink ....(four hours later)....well ....MIGHT have a drink ....eight houurs later ....DID I have a driiiinnnnnnkkkkk ....shucks, leave it till tomorrow, too much effort ....

I adore royals but you got to admit, they live life in slow motion!

Though there's always the fast forward button I suppose!
reptilemadd Posted - 10/12/2011 : 22:33:13
Thanks Gmac but I suppose I should've been a bit clearer lol yes I agree about the size of the cameras but I was actually thinking of a miniture camera system something along the size of 2cm square since you can also get these with IR for a good night picture.
GMac Posted - 10/12/2011 : 22:15:04
wouldnt recommend CCTV they big cams, a decent webcam would be suitable for a viv though, I know Kehhlyr has a few snakes with webcams.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000