The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 can I get a court order lool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
venommum2011 Posted - 17/12/2011 : 16:22:53
Well me and my bf of three years have seperated which was my decision but still hurts like a ***** anyway he has 2 of the corns and 2 RP and a drawf boa, now I'm happily willing to let him have full access of the boa but can I go to court and apply for full custody of the other 4 loool. I think i'm more upset with the idea of never seeing them again :-(
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
boomslang Posted - 20/12/2011 : 02:42:12
Unless you are married a court will not get invole in who owns what etc.it would have to be small claims court,and you would need to prove the snakes were purchased by you.

it would be alot better,if you both agree between you.
acd1984 Posted - 19/12/2011 : 18:30:59
is he as much a snake person as you? he might be happy to hand them over, even if you have to part with a lil cash.

failing that, like bats said steal them back lol
venommum2011 Posted - 19/12/2011 : 17:50:15
lol ty burned
n/a Posted - 17/12/2011 : 17:06:39
Hmmm...I'm no legal eagle, but I think it would be viewed as a case of whose possessions these snakes are, and as they're living with your ex, he would have the stronger argument, unfortunately, unless you could prove that you had bought the snakes, paid for their kit and food, which might still involve you in a horrible lot of legal entanglement and bills and still not resolve things.

Another member was in a similar situation a while back and I suggested that, if they still had keys to their ex's house, to wait until it was empty and go in there and just steal the snake. Unscrupulous maybe - but as they say, possession is nine-tenths of the law!

Very sorry to hear of your dilemma by the way - breaking up with a partner is painful enough without this sort of thing. I do hope you reach some sort of solution - all the best.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000