The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Armchair walkies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 18/12/2011 : 20:20:16
Well it was a week ago that we brought Slnky home, and apart from 2days for feeding he's been handled every day. He even let me stroke the top of his head.

Tonight he was adorable, first he slunk off Kit's lap onto the bed and traversed the 10" gap to climb on hubby's lap. He stayed there for ages, then back he comes lol something must have caught his attention cos he raised himself like a Cobra, never seen a Royal do that, he was motionless.

I snapped a couple of pics, but not of his Cobra impression, i'll add a photo tomorrow:)
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 18/12/2011 : 21:52:12
Hi, thanks ...he sounds lovely, such a sweet boy; it's typical of snakes, wave a finger at them when they can smell rat, and you do risk your finger, but as long as there's no smell of rat, they're teddybears ...even my Ziska, who's far fiercer than a royal, curled up in my sleeve the other day with her nose nestled into the palm of my hand.

They are so touching and wondrous when they trust us like that.
JanieW Posted - 18/12/2011 : 21:31:38
Hiya Lilith :)

'armchair walkies' Its a great phrase that says it all lol

Early days but he has a lovely nature, tho he did catch my breath when he slowly crept to Kit's hand then raised his head studying a finger. Luckily she didn't see the danger else she might have snatched her hand back and be tagged, but dear little fella just rested his chin on her thumb :
n/a Posted - 18/12/2011 : 20:28:49
Aww bless!

I'm really flattered you use the term 'armchair walkies' because I coined it over 2 years ago when I got my first corns, and when I came on the forums I mentioned it as a joke and it sort of went into general usage ...

Royals do, they 'periscope' - it's awesome to see, and drat it, every time mine have, I've never had a camera handy either.

One day ...

Glad he's settling and enjoying himself.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000