The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 aww and ewwwwww...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mystra Posted - 28/12/2011 : 12:02:10
well after being back with the family in Stoke for a couple of days over the festive period, i had left poor Mr Chancho very much in blue!

Came in last night after a 3 hour train ride (and another hour on the bus - god i miss my car!!) checked on the snakes, Betty and Sanchez the corns were hiding away so i left them be (rooms a bit chilly when there no-one home to put the heaters on) so i left them cosy in their warm hides. Come to the top rub on the shelf and a friendly little nose right up to mine, a fresh shed Chancho!

Got him out and oh my god the smell!!!!!!!!

I think a shetland pony's been in there!! 2 massive long python turds, i think he'd been saving them for Christmas!

I'd only been gone one night! I think he must have saved up all his wees and poops for shedding time! There wasn't anything without poo on! Poor silly boy had pooped from the end next to his warm hide, through one of his pipes, around the water bowl and weed next to the entrance of his warm hide in a big circle of disgrace! And of course a rolled up shed! So much poo!!!!

So there's me absolutely shattered, having to do a full clean out at nearly midnight!

I forgave him though, he was ridiculously sweet! as soon as i opened the rub he slithered up my arm and was tongue flickering around my chin.. as much as i'd like to think it was because he missed me, i think maybe he was just escaping the stink he made! But he was being very cuddly and cute, he wouldn't even go into his spare rub so i had to have him on my shoulders while i washed up all his things! he was being insanely curious trying to climb into the sink or trying to climb into my ear (very hard work trying to wash up with a python tickling your ear!!)

What a nice thing to come back too... bar the epic poop!!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mystra Posted - 28/12/2011 : 14:29:50
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL - yes, sod's law strikes again, and so did the great Chancho by the sound!

Why do these things always happen in the middle of the night eh? And the smellier and messier the better. And they're always so proud of themselves too -

'Oo look, that's mine! What are you doing with it? Why do you want it? You can have it if you like - I don't want it now. BIG ,isn't it! Isn't this fun??' And so on.

They can be little stinkers at times - a good thing we love them!

haha that's exactly what he was like!!! i was so looking forward to a hot bath and my bed, but yes... Chancho's law strikes again!!! "oooh this is fun isn't it mum" Yes watching me muck you out you little sod! Good job he's so adorable eh!
mystra Posted - 28/12/2011 : 14:27:02
quote:
Originally posted by hannah2016

Lol nice, great detail on the poo part there

haha, if only i'd got pictures eh!

mystra Posted - 28/12/2011 : 12:51:14
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

bow likes to that, doesnt like going in the smaller rub, and prefers to sit on your shoulders, so i know how hard it can be do get things done with a python round your neck

hahah, little buggers aren't they! They like to make thinks hard work... Chancho nearly fell off my shoulders and into the kitchen bin once because he was being so nosey he forgot to hold on while i emptied the old substrate away! luckily i felt him slipping or he would be having a very stinky time in the bin!
n/a Posted - 28/12/2011 : 12:43:00
LOL - yes, sod's law strikes again, and so did the great Chancho by the sound!

Why do these things always happen in the middle of the night eh? And the smellier and messier the better. And they're always so proud of themselves too -

'Oo look, that's mine! What are you doing with it? Why do you want it? You can have it if you like - I don't want it now. BIG ,isn't it! Isn't this fun??' And so on.

They can be little stinkers at times - a good thing we love them!
hannah2016 Posted - 28/12/2011 : 12:38:35
Lol nice, great detail on the poo part there
reptiledanny Posted - 28/12/2011 : 12:19:42
bow likes to that, doesnt like going in the smaller rub, and prefers to sit on your shoulders, so i know how hard it can be do get things done with a python round your neck

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000