The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 addictive??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JAY15 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 00:39:43
Who said... once youve got a Royal youll be wanting another 3 months down the Road??
first cb11 purchased 20/12/11
secnond cb09 05/1/12
third (the wife has to have her own now (yes the same person who screamed get that fing thing outa my house now))on look out for female albino cb07-cb09
when does it stop???? just bought 3 2x2 vivs very cheap just incase well you need a spare dont you
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lilcaz83 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:37:37
Same here!!! Got 2 corns and bought Hubby a Royal before Xmas, but decided I want my own! Snakes rule!!!
jonoandapril Posted - 06/01/2012 : 09:14:13
looks like i fluffed the measurements on my rack :( . however, every cloud having a silver lining, il be able to fit an extra shelf for 3 sub adult rubs! that means im set for at least another 11! oops!
blackskull Posted - 05/01/2012 : 18:18:36
they are very addictive. i went through a phase of about 6yrs with just one but in the last 18 months i have bought a jcp, pastel royal and sonoran boa. in the next few months i will be getting bigger vivs for the beardie and jcp so will have 2 3ft vivs spare, ssssh don't tell the other half
jameshouse92 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 10:47:15
Haha i have the same problem! Got my cb11 normal in October, cb11 pastel mid November and cb11 spider late December. I just want more and more! Just a shame i live with parents at the moment so there's a limit at the moment :(
jonoandapril Posted - 05/01/2012 : 10:02:45
tell me about it! got one corn about a year and a half ago, now have two corns, two royals (soon to be alot more!) and a carpet python. iv admitted my problem now and have started building a rack (or two)!
JamesA Posted - 05/01/2012 : 07:59:35
Heh nice, we had the same problem when we got my wifes corn. Ended up with my royal about a month later. I think it only stops when you run out of room, which doesn't sound like its any time soon if you now have a reptile room lol.
JAY15 Posted - 05/01/2012 : 01:41:03
thankfully we have space for vivs.dont like rubs although i no they have to start in a rub.im more in to sitting watching there every move.so nice glass fronted vivs all the way.Spiders hummm yeh very nice but a breeding sized/aged pastel will look lovly in one of my spare vivs.we.ve even started painting the "rep room" out in jungle book theme and adding some brances and decore outside of the vivs.what makes it so much enjoyable is the wife and kids all share the same interest as I do.there all going to have to have 1 of there own as the arguing to hold is not needed,n really dont think a royal would appriciate being a tug of war rope.Oh btw theres 2 locked doors and an alarm on rep room aswell as viv locks so no chance of my very well behaved devil child disapearing and letting them all out!

n/a Posted - 05/01/2012 : 01:04:34
LOL - you got it bad and that's good ...

Ohh yes, and the spare viv ...just in case of a snake in need of it ...me too, me too ...
viperflea Posted - 05/01/2012 : 01:03:29
lol....i bought my first normal in december...now on look out for female spider....know the feeling.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000