The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 bad shed again

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chrisc Posted - 05/01/2012 : 21:10:41
unfortunalty derek had a bad shed again only got his head an some of his belly off so have spent the last hour or so sorting him out with baths, wet pillow case an gently rolling the shed back for him as it came off in bits all thats left is a bit on his bottom jaw which he should sort himself or will come off when i feed him tomorrow.
he was well behaved as usual apart from when i held his head an did not poo on me this time
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisc Posted - 06/01/2012 : 06:17:47
he stopped trying to escape when i was soaking his tail with a wet cloth. he got the bit off his jaw within a few mins of being back in his viv. he seems a bit lighter in colour after this shed, will post pics after work
Lorraine Posted - 06/01/2012 : 00:14:52
He does look a happy chappy though.
n/a Posted - 05/01/2012 : 22:19:50
Poor old Derek - he is being a good boy in the pic, looks like you've got the problem sorted. He does rather look as if he's enjoying himself though.

I've got some shed-ease (not the stuff you add to a snake's bathwater but the stuff you spray on an awkward patch) just in case of any more cases of what Laws calls 'shed-head'. Hope I never have to use it but if I do will let you know if it's any good. Saada and Ziska are due any day so keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope Derek's next shed's better, all the best.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000