The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Hi peeps...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lorraine Posted - 05/01/2012 : 23:53:50
I've not been able to get on for a while, but I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year and I hope you and yours all had a great Christmas.

Oscar was very popular with my visiting family and he seemed to enjoy all the attention he was getting. He's weighing a nice healthy 411gms now (on 30th dec) so another good gain (373gms on 8th dec).

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 06/01/2012 : 00:30:46
Hi, Lorraine, been wondering how you were going on, glad you and Oscar are doing well, love the pic.

Bats' Belfry has had a couple of new additions - you will see from my sig, and 25 Dec was feeding day for a few corns - they all enjoyed their Christmouse dinner lol
JanieW Posted - 06/01/2012 : 00:20:11
He really is a stunner:)
And looks quite a charactor, I can imagine him being the centre of attention.
Lorraine Posted - 06/01/2012 : 00:12:34
Thanks Janie. I'm not sure how old he is as the pet shop owner didn't get an age. I bought him last July, he was quite tiny and weighed about 162gms in August. Judging from how long Brian had had him in the shop and how old his royals are usually when he gets them, I reckon Oscar's about 9 months.
JanieW Posted - 06/01/2012 : 00:01:54
Hi Lorraine:)

Thanks we had a fantastic Xmas..a very reptile day it was lol..I wish you a great year too!
Oscar is a gorgeous fella, how old is he?
He's looking well

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000