The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 New Year New Business

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 16/01/2012 : 20:42:45
Well guys as some of you may have seen from my last few posts, I've been finding a bit of info out recently about rack systems, cause I've decided to set up a little business making them, so if anyone's interested just let me know. They will be completely bespoke to your needs weather you need a full rack of 50/64Ltr RUBS or a combination of various sizes, they can come with or without all that is needed ie. rubs,heat mats and Pulse stat, also they can be added to at a later date so rather than buy a complete new rack to house your new additions you can add straight to the one you have, saving money and space....
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptilemadd Posted - 18/01/2012 : 19:49:22
Yes it is Kelf come on you should know that or is that beard draining your mental prowess lmao, I think I've still got yours so I'l send you one mate.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 18/01/2012 : 17:56:55
It's on his profile page.
Kelfezond Posted - 18/01/2012 : 17:53:45
Reptilemadd, I don't have your email anymore i'm afraid.
jameshouse92 Posted - 18/01/2012 : 17:02:22
Can you quote me for six 50 litre lidded rubs. Would it be possible to quote with all the extras and without? And possibly send me the dimensions too? My email address is james-house92@live.co.uk

Thanks
jameshouse92 Posted - 18/01/2012 : 16:09:49
Can you quote me for six 50 litre lidded rubs. Would it be possible to quote with all the extras and without? And possibly send me the dimensions too? My email address is james-house92@live.co.uk

Thanks
reptilemadd Posted - 18/01/2012 : 07:46:04
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys but thats no good I need to sell sell sell lmao , but on a serious note thank you I'm just hoping it does go well cause you never know what's round the next corner, plus I'll be able to buy some nice shiny new snakes
reptilemadd Posted - 18/01/2012 : 07:30:01
Nice one Kelf before I could give you a price I need to know a few things.

1, what space have you got, that way I could suggest which might be better for you a 10 rack or two 5's.

2, Do you want everything included (rack,rubs,heatmats and pulse stat)

3, Would you want the rubs to be lid less or not

If you've still got my email send me all the info and I'll do my very best to sort it out for you.
Kelfezond Posted - 17/01/2012 : 20:22:18
I'd be interested, I'm looking to change my adults from vivariums to a rack so I'd need a rack to hold maybe 10 x 50litre's or possible two racks of 5x50litre if it's easier I'd need to know what the dimensions would be first, can you quote me a price? :)
n/a Posted - 17/01/2012 : 19:59:06
Good luck with the new venture.
blackskull Posted - 17/01/2012 : 19:38:17
hope it works out for you
reptilemadd Posted - 17/01/2012 : 19:23:51
Oh and forgot to mention everyone needs one so don't be shy place an order and don't forget tell your friends lmao, the racks will be made from aluminium tubing either on castors or adjustable feet, as well as Rubs you can also have mini vivs in any colour you choose from white to beech or black, with or without viewing windows, so come on guys support your fellow member.......
reptilemadd Posted - 17/01/2012 : 09:18:47
many thanks D3l
Evolution Morphs Posted - 16/01/2012 : 21:19:37
I wish you all the luck in your new venture buddy

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000