The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Well, i take that as a yes then!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mystra Posted - 20/03/2012 : 13:17:19
After the foot being put down about Chancho being the last snake we get... the boyfriend has hinted about maybe us having another snake!

But the condition is that this time it's his - he picks it, names it etc...

I think someone has swapped him in the night - YAY!!

I wonder what he'd like?!

The only thing he's said he really likes off his own back has been the kenyan sand boas... especially the albinos as he thinks they're hilarious as they look like raw sausages! But obviously i think he's going to look into it further and beyond just looks wise too.

I keep showing him Mexican Black kings.... just because that's what i want!

Or maybe a big cuddly boa!

wooohooo!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mystra Posted - 20/03/2012 : 15:41:49
quote:
Originally posted by JanieW

well i'm gonna be the party pooper lol
If your boyfriend has decided that he wants his own snake, you should leave him to choose which he would like, otherwise it wouldn't really be his.

*grins* But you'll still be having another snake in the house, so its a win win situation.

of course, i don't mind what we get really!

I do find it odd that he wants his own, i class them as all 'ours' really, although it's mainly me that looks after them - probably as i know more what i'm doing, he likes to handle them etc when they're out. I've showed him how to feed them etc and their different ways of eating lol, he just hasn't done it yet. I should probably let him give it a whirl! I guess he wants to choose it and pick it rather than saying this is 'my' snake and those are 'your' snakes... which would be daft as we live together!
JanieW Posted - 20/03/2012 : 15:28:04
well i'm gonna be the party pooper lol
If your boyfriend has decided that he wants his own snake, you should leave him to choose which he would like, otherwise it wouldn't really be his.

*grins* But you'll still be having another snake in the house, so its a win win situation.
mystra Posted - 20/03/2012 : 15:00:58
*cackles*

i have traded my push bike in for a broom!
n/a Posted - 20/03/2012 : 14:36:26
Watch out Kelf or I'll whack you over the head with me broomstick!

Brilliant news, Mystra ...snake keepers do generally get their own way with their partners in the end ...
Kelfezond Posted - 20/03/2012 : 13:37:19
WITCH! BURN HER!
Se7enS1ns Posted - 20/03/2012 : 13:31:31
So what you're saying is, you've somehow subtly convinced your partner into wanting a snake, despite him previously saying he does not wat another snake? WITCHCRAFT!!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000