The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 escaped mess free again...!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
austin_89 Posted - 09/04/2012 : 16:06:18
I have yet again managed to escape Kane's unnaturally sized mess...! I fear though that it's coming soon!

Letting him roam the Bedroom during his monthly viv clean out he left a present on the bed for me, how kind of him

Now after a quick bath and a rearrange of his viv he's now curled up in his hide laughing at me!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
austin_89 Posted - 09/04/2012 : 17:03:33
They're definitely naughty little critters! We cleaned the corns out and added some new things to their viv and the butter started lifting her tail, after a quick word she lowered it again and slithered into her newly acquired bush and stayed there! Lol

None of my royals have manners, Frankie has pooed on my sister before and seemed to enjoy it! Lol
n/a Posted - 09/04/2012 : 16:55:14
Ah, sorry, I see what you mean - at least he didn't do it on you.

I think I've been lucky - the only time (touch wood!) a royal's ever got me was when Shahi was a baby and he peed on me. The rest of them, plus pits and carpet have behaved perfectly ...unlike corns lol.
chrisc Posted - 09/04/2012 : 16:45:03
he will get you eventually.
derek peed an pooed all over my leg while i was helping him out after a bad shed
n/a Posted - 09/04/2012 : 16:25:15
That is gross! I thought royals had more manners than that! Naughty boy!

Now if he'd been a corn ...I caught Spooky today, mercifully in her viv, doing what corns do best, and when I looked closer I realised her head was right round next to her tail, proudly watching as her rear end hosed down the aspen, the probe flex, the window pane, the tracking ...

Snakes eh?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000