The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Morph prices

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Danno91 Posted - 12/04/2012 : 12:13:39
I have just seen some hatchling morphs with what I feel to be a very low pricetag can you all please confirm
Normal 25 each
Pastel 50 each
Super pastels 80 each
Spiders 100 each
Pinstripes 125 each
Lemonblast pins 150 each
Bumble bees 200 each
He is only a hour away from me and he seems to have alot of people interested
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Danno91 Posted - 15/04/2012 : 00:08:09
My gf buys and sales pushchairs through Facebook and got caught out with a scam, person got alot of people then deleted page fortunately we used paypal and got it all back
n/a Posted - 14/04/2012 : 23:20:00
This is about 2 years ago, but there was one guy who claimed he could walk out the door and catch 'wild' albinos (well ok the original albinos were wc but ...)

In another scam one person strung the scammer along with a fake name and address and recorded emails and even phone calls and conned the scammer's mate into a meeting. It was pretty hilarious but I think it got deleted off ...pity lol.
Danno91 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 22:57:00
I knew this one was straight away there are to many people that want money for nothing
n/a Posted - 14/04/2012 : 22:43:51
quote:
Originally posted by Danno91

well you where all correct his add has been deleted, i dont really understand what he has achieved by doing this but at least i aint lost any money

on another note i have found another offer that seems very cheap but this one i do not believe and i believe to be a scam i found the add on reptile classifieds, sent an email and here is the reply

Subject: Re: Snakes.
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 06:32:49 +0000
To: Danno85hammer@hotmail.co.uk

Hello,
I have several unrelated males and females Albino Royal Pythons that were born (15-11-11). The males currently Weighs 200 grams and females 210 grams and they are all raised on perfect diet. I am asking £200 each. would take £350 package deal for a pair including delivery to your door with a few rat pups for feeding if interested.
I am located in the amazon region of equatorial guinea. several of them have been sent
to Greece, Belgium and Cyprus with successful deliveries. i guarantee delivery within 48hours max. Am also open to payment plans, half now and the balance upon delivery. May i know where you are located at please?
Thanks, Lynn.

i have replied making it seem like im interested asking for pictures and so on but im fairly confident its a scam has any1 else seen anything like this before

Yup! Been a few like this over on RFUK - they take someone's money but the buyer won't see no snake ...
blackskull Posted - 14/04/2012 : 22:19:48
i have heard good things about crystal palace reptiles. i like to view before i buy but if was to ever buy without seeing it would be there.

i wouldn't waste your time, was looking through the reptile sale one im on on facebook and he doesn't seem to reply too much in his posts. glad i never decided to get my frozen food from him
Danno91 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 22:15:25
i like to view before i buy

ya im keeping an eye on that group if he posts anything im gunna bombard him with questions and maybe some abuse as that will make me a little happier
blackskull Posted - 14/04/2012 : 22:04:42
i think i have read something similar to this before somewhere else, think that was a scam

wouldn't surprise me if they took a deposit and you didn't hear from them again. better of saving up and buying from somewhere like crystal palace reptiles.

relating to the facebook one his son had some chameleons and set ups for sale on a special price for that day. a guy was interested but didn't get much joy so wrote on marks post today to which he said it was just that price for that day and now its gone up. think his son's post has been deleted for that too
Danno91 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 21:56:00
well you where all correct his add has been deleted, i dont really understand what he has achieved by doing this but at least i aint lost any money

on another note i have found another offer that seems very cheap but this one i do not believe and i believe to be a scam i found the add on reptile classifieds, sent an email and here is the reply

Subject: Re: Snakes.
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 06:32:49 +0000
To: Danno85hammer@hotmail.co.uk

Hello,
I have several unrelated males and females Albino Royal Pythons that were born (15-11-11). The males currently Weighs 200 grams and females 210 grams and they are all raised on perfect diet. I am asking £200 each. would take £350 package deal for a pair including delivery to your door with a few rat pups for feeding if interested.
I am located in the amazon region of equatorial guinea. several of them have been sent
to Greece, Belgium and Cyprus with successful deliveries. i guarantee delivery within 48hours max. Am also open to payment plans, half now and the balance upon delivery. May i know where you are located at please?
Thanks, Lynn.

i have replied making it seem like im interested asking for pictures and so on but im fairly confident its a scam has any1 else seen anything like this before
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 22:08:41
I don't seem to be getting anywhere with this bloke I'm starting to agree with the original few posts I put my name down on a few but no replies
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 18:21:53
Ya I read he had 40 avalible with more waiting to hatch
GMac Posted - 13/04/2012 : 18:17:09
also pretty sure i read some of these morphs havent hatched yet.
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 16:41:38
Ya I'm aiming for a super pastel and spider minimum as they are on my list anyway
Kelfezond Posted - 13/04/2012 : 16:40:27
Dibs on the super pastel.
delterflier Posted - 13/04/2012 : 16:39:24
We are looking for a pastle and a spider, I would drive frm Dundee to get them lol

Good shout!

John
blackskull Posted - 13/04/2012 : 12:20:33
maybe im a bit just a bit too dubious for my own good lol. i will say though that his son posted a pastel for sale in another group on facebook and the pic was of a normal, maybe he put the wrong pic up

but if they are genuine prices then you certainly can't knock it
n/a Posted - 13/04/2012 : 12:11:36
No way did I think you were making it up.

Ads like this occur from time to time - not being a morph enthusiast I can't really comment on how good/bogus they are - but don't blame you for checking it out thoroughly.
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 12:05:10

just so you all can see im not making this up
reptiledanny Posted - 13/04/2012 : 11:32:09
on a serious note, if the lemonblast is female and if you go and visit and seems healthy at 150 i will have her!!!
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 10:41:13
All I can say is it does sound to good to be true but I would be gutted if I passed up on these prices to find that it's legit

Kelfezond Posted - 13/04/2012 : 10:36:58
Hmm doesn't sound good.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000