The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Good morning

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 11:11:03
Well I tried to change the way I feed last night, I tried taking them out to feed as I have started to get concerned about the aspen bedding,

All I can say is not one of my three decided to take so I put the rats in there tanks and Ieft over night, I have woken up to find not one had eaten,

Well all I can say is I think I'll try again next week. I'm not overly worried about them not eating it's just slightly annoying,

To add to that my normal has decided to use her water bowl as a hide, I have worked out the problem ( hot hide is to big ) so as soon as I get a chance off to find something more suitable
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 18:24:01
Yes it is very heavy I hope she has moved but I'm stuck at work and can't check
Se7enS1ns Posted - 13/04/2012 : 14:34:59
Was just thinking the same - those water bowls weigh a tonne when full!!
jonnyc1988 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 13:12:41
I have one of those exo terra bowls, they arent light lol!! Couldnt fancy using one as my bed covers lol.
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 13:03:14
Ya I've just upped her hot side hide I think I went a size to big
n/a Posted - 13/04/2012 : 12:16:30
Lol - you give her a nice setup and hides and she stuffs herself underneath that heavy water bowl ...

Like I say, that's snakes for you. Awkward little gits ...
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 12:03:48
n/a Posted - 13/04/2012 : 12:01:47
Ah - I understand! (only just got up lol.) All clear then!
Danno91 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 11:58:02
Sorry I mean underneath the water bowl not in it I'll add a picture in a sec
n/a Posted - 13/04/2012 : 11:56:12
Hi there - well, there's still 10 mins of the morning left lol.

Aww, if that isn't snakes for you! Better luck next time. They are awkward little gits.

I don't want to seem alarmist, but keep a close eye on that water bowl. My carpet, Sulah, started to soak a lot the minute I got her. I gave her a white water bowl and kept a close eye for the little black specks like black pepper in the water, which mean mites, but there were none - until 3 weeks later! Snakes with mites soak to kill them, but the early stages of mites are pretty well invisible, so I'm now assuming that they were there but I just couldn't see them in the water.

On the other hand, my gopher snake just likes a bath now and then, and often makes a huge mess in her 'jacuzzi'. So hope this is the case with your girl, and hope next week's feeding goes to plan.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000