The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 het albino

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsreject Posted - 14/04/2012 : 21:40:22
i have recently brought a 100% het albino am ment to have paperwork to prove this?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ppl_clectr Posted - 15/04/2012 : 23:55:38
I got a certificate from Royal Python Ranch guaranteeing that my het girl was indeed 100% het, and listed her parents by name and by morph-dad was albino, mom was het. That is the standard from a reputable breeder in Canada.
Kelfezond Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:29:23
Aye same both of mine came with paperwork but i'm not convinced either are het's as i've not spoken to the breeders properly they were just picked up second hand or from shows.
reptiledanny Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:19:20
it all depends on the breeder. some of the most well known breeders dont supply paperwork because its so easy to fake them. you have to have trust in the breeder when buying hets. my female i bought came with paperwork, but i trusted the breeder and woulnt have been bothered if she didnt come with it. my male on the other hand was bought at doncaster and didnt come with any. when i emailed the breeder after he told me that he would not send me paperwork as he was on £50. so im hoping he is het pied, but if i dont produce any visuals for 2 years then i know it will be him thats the problem.
Danno91 Posted - 15/04/2012 : 00:02:26
1/4 chance to get visual that way I believe
blackskull Posted - 14/04/2012 : 23:25:29
quote:
Originally posted by devilsreject

breeding the answer i guess :)

and trust in the person you bought the snake from

but there is a chance you wont get a visual albino from a pair of 100% hets. i was talking to a breeder a while back, they had a pair of 100% het albino that they breed themselves and they didn't get any visual albinos from the clutch
devilsreject Posted - 14/04/2012 : 22:42:22
breeding the answer i guess :)
Danno91 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 22:07:22
i am interested to see the outcome on this as i have been wondering for a while, and will possibly be going down the het route at some point in the near future
blackskull Posted - 14/04/2012 : 21:43:12
im not sure but i don't think there is such a thing as paper work to prove the het

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000