The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Really active smee

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ajokocha Posted - 26/04/2012 : 22:53:56
I cannot help but notice just how active smee is recently, especially at night as royals are. But does his constant patrolling of his rub necessarily mean he wants to come out? Ive already had him out today. But he looks like he wants to come out again, rubbing his nose against the lid. Should I shouldn't I? as im fully aware over handling can stress them out.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Danno91 Posted - 27/04/2012 : 00:08:55
See I don't see mine after a feed for at least a couple of days so make the most of it
ajokocha Posted - 27/04/2012 : 00:01:09
Ah right. But he's been like this for almost two weeks lol. It is his feeding day tomorrow so he could be on the hunt. Just seem strange how he's always like it! He's well fed. Had him out for about twenty mins, everytime I'd guide him back to his rub he'd slither off in the opposite direction lol. Little git!
Danno91 Posted - 26/04/2012 : 23:29:40
my normal seems to do this just before a feed or if she misses a feed i can usually tell when she is ready to take again, i still only offer on feeding day tho.

she used to do it alot more but i was following bad advice and under feeding her. with the advise i have received on here i now know how much i should be feeding.

if any of mine are active in this way i usually find its 1-2 days b4 a feed.

this is just what i have found with mine.
ajokocha Posted - 26/04/2012 : 23:00:09
Ah what the hell. May as well make the most of it while he's being social then lol. I'm sure he'll let me know if he wants to go back.
n/a Posted - 26/04/2012 : 22:56:55
Mine can be like this - other times it's 'do I know you?'

I usually do what the snake wants - soon enough he'll be in recluse mode again.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000