The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Late night adventures

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
austin_89 Posted - 02/05/2012 : 01:25:35
So lately I've not been sleeping too great but something good as come out of it.

I started thinking that apart from occasionally changing which hide he wants to be in that Kane really doesn't do much but every night for the past like 5 nights between about 1 and 2 I'll be laying in bed and out of nowhere a little head appears out of a cave and goes for a wander around the viv so for about half an hour a night I just lay here and watch him having adventures and I just love it! From the clumsy, dopey falling out of his tree to him getting a drink and heading back to bed, it's just amazing to watch

And I can't see Frankie from my bed but I can hear her moving about aswell... I do love my snakes
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
austin_89 Posted - 02/05/2012 : 11:23:57
It's a good job i can function on very little sleep! Lol I've never got him out while I've been in bed but sometimes he sits and rests his face on his the door runners looking at me but last night i was really tempted to get him out but he'd already been out earlier
n/a Posted - 02/05/2012 : 11:09:52
Ah a fellow insomniac - yeah most of my lot are in my bedroom and it's then I see them on the mooch. Trouble is, if they realise I'm watching, it's 'duvet walkies please, Lil!' Which is fine as long as you don't fall asleep ...Snakes are very restful company!

chrisc Posted - 02/05/2012 : 05:31:43
yes its great watching them climbing round their viv/rubs an night

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000