The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 The worlds largest snake,chan 4

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MarknSarah Posted - 03/05/2012 : 20:44:19
So whos watching channel 4 at the moment.Iam finding it very fasinating,but the main thing for me is i was going to look at a Burmese python earlier,glad i didnt now as i did not realise they grew so big and strong!!Deffinatly a very good looking snake though
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acd1984 Posted - 05/05/2012 : 20:17:46
quote:
Originally posted by curiouslyfacinated

i loved the model that someone had made at the end of the show. You could really get an idea of the size. Very interesting show x

did anybody else hear them say how much hotter it was back then?? maybe global warming is just a cycle the earth goes through hotter cooler hotter cooler.

Thats exactly how the earth works, infact we are technically in an ice age untill all the polar caps have gone. i beleive its a scare tactic used to create fear and taxes, but thats just me lol

Anyway that show was awesome, it was on in america a while ago and i was trying to find it online so im glad it came here (uk) did you guys see the size of that croc?!
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 05/05/2012 : 15:44:14
i loved the model that someone had made at the end of the show. You could really get an idea of the size. Very interesting show x

did anybody else hear them say how much hotter it was back then?? maybe global warming is just a cycle the earth goes through hotter cooler hotter cooler.
MarknSarah Posted - 04/05/2012 : 10:36:26
Thats what amases me Welly,how just from one vertabray (spell check lol) they can get all that information,could you imagine going for a stroll and coming across that thing!! lol...
Welly Posted - 03/05/2012 : 23:09:42
I thought it was mega impressive.......until a 40 foot croc was discovered.
Quite impressed they can work backwards from just a bone
Lotabob Posted - 03/05/2012 : 22:23:01
KELF the moderator!
JanieW Posted - 03/05/2012 : 22:22:49
I recorded it, watching it now with Furby curled up in my arms, he peeks out between my fingers when it gets exciting lol
Kelfezond Posted - 03/05/2012 : 22:20:06
Aye it was actually quite interesting.
blackskull Posted - 03/05/2012 : 22:02:01
was it any good? i forgot it was on. i will have to watch it on 4OD tomorrow afternoon
austin_89 Posted - 03/05/2012 : 21:47:30
I've got it set for record
Lotabob Posted - 03/05/2012 : 21:38:51
Was brilliant, I love stuff like that.
n/a Posted - 03/05/2012 : 21:00:42
Lol they are big guys, superb! Would have one only there is just me in this house and they need 2 handlers.

No TV either (to the rage of the TV licensing people lol!)

I will catch it later on youtube.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000