The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 RIP Beau

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nails Posted - 12/05/2012 : 12:12:47
Not posted on here for quiet some time now, nor on the other site for corns, my beautiful royal has died, he was fine one minute and dead the next, had been feeding, shedding etc then dead!!!! Gutted RIP Beau
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Keg Posted - 14/05/2012 : 16:53:05
Sorry to hear this :(
chrisc Posted - 12/05/2012 : 13:17:22
really sorry to hear this, rip fella
Nails Posted - 12/05/2012 : 12:49:28
Devastated is an understatment, i had put so much time in with him, as he like most royals, was a pain to feed, he never shed properly, took me ages to be able to handle him, he was fine the day before, when i went to feed him the next day he was curled up still on his heat mat, dead! didn't smell to good either as he was as i say on his heat mat, i spoken to the place where i brought him, went through viv set up, feeding etc no visable signs of harm or injury, reptile bloke said they can just have a heart attack and die. nothing i could have done!
ajokocha Posted - 12/05/2012 : 12:42:13
Oh dear. Poor beau :(. Rip
n/a Posted - 12/05/2012 : 12:23:22
Hi, not on here much myself nowadays, would say good to hear from you again, except that that's awful news and I'm very very sorry to hear. Poor Beau, you must be devastated, especially as there was no prior warning. Poor lad.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000